chapter 40

DELISSA'S POV

i know i get mad for no reason. but he could have told me that he was here. that could made me more happier. i payed the bill and i got out of the restaurant. emily is with charles. they are good now. but me and lando no. i'm just gonna pack my things and see where the rain is guiding me. and yes. it's raining. so bad. i'm soaked.

i get my heels off and just stay with my head up looking at the rain. i close my eyes and i feel a masculine figure behind me. i turn around.

"bonjour oliver"

"you remember me?"

"of course i do"

"oh well then bonjour"

"how was your day?"

"pretty nice if i can say. what about yours?"

"good"

"but what are you doing here alone in the rain?"

"i just like the rain"

"look, delissa. i wanted to tell you something"

"say it"

"i really like you"

oh. i did not expect that.

"oh oliver...i-"

i feel another masculine figure behind me. i already know who is it. and i know his face expressions. i turn around. i was right. it's lando norris with such a killer expression on his face.

"hello lando"

"oh so i'm not norris now?"

"lando i-"

oliver just ran away. uhm.

"you don't"

"i do"

"what you do?"

"i love you"

his angry face is gone. all i see is his pretty smile his face. i love his smile. and i love him. too much. i can't be angry at him not even for one second. i put my arms around his neck and he puts his hands on my waist. our lips make contact. we are literally soaked. not in that way.

"so you really ended your stream for me?"

"i did"

"awww. i can never get mad at you"

he smiles. awww.

end of chapter 40

sorry short chapter.

love you❤️