chapter 13

lando went to sleep. my head hurts so bad. i can't sleep. suddenly i see jules and dad. wait what? i run to them. when did my bathroom became a dark room? i wanted to hug them but it's like they are ghosts. i want to touch them but my hand goes through jules and dad.

"what is happening?"

"you need to try to be a strategist again" jules said

i was one. but then ferrari fired me for xavi. what a shit job they did...should i try again?

"but ferrari definitely doesn't want me as a strategist ever again"

"maybe you can try at mclaren"

i don't think so.

"nahh. with norris?"

"he loves you, delissa. don't let him go. trust us. he's the best for you"

i open my eyes. everything was just a dream...

skip time (season ended)

the season finally ended. we were invited to a snowboarding/skiing camp. i want to come.

f1 homies

charlie💘
are you guys coming to the camp?

norizz🤡
idk it seems boring

pierre gaslyyy🇫🇷
i'm coming

delissa🦆
same

yuki🇯🇵
what the hell is charles' sister
doing in our gc?

carlitos🌶️
i added her duhh😒

delissa🦆
besties😍

norizz🤡
CARLOS??? ARE YOU CHEATING
ON ME??? WE WERE BESTIES😭

carlitos🌶️
we are still besties muppet

logan🇺🇸🦅
couple problems

oscah🐨
LOGAN IS ALIVE

delissa🦆
first time i see oscah writing on this group

norizz🤡
you stole my nickname😒

charlie💘
so everyone is coming to the camp?

norizz🤡
yep

charlie💘
you said you don't know lando🤨

norizz🤡
changed my mind

i packed up for the camp. is in one week. it's currently 10 pm. i got a notification on my phone that max is streaming. max fewtrell. and you may ask yourself. delissa why the hell do you follow max fewtrell on twitch? well...i was so obsessed with norris that i watched his or max's lives every night only to see him. and if he wasn't there i would left the live. today i want to enter because i wanna know why the hell pietra is not responding to my messages. i entered the live. extremely nice. pietra isn't there. but norris is. shit. max looked at him.

"what?" he said

"delissa is in my live"

he gets up and goes to the camera.

"hey lechair"

HE DID NOT.

(all that delissa says in the "" is in the chat)

"nowins"

max busted out laughing.

"she got right where it hurts"

"talks the girl that didn't have a bf in her life"

"talks the boy that cheated on his gf"

"talks the girl that fell for me"

"talks the boy that didn't win"

"talks the girl that has no father or god father"

this god me speechless. why would he say that? why would he hurt me like that?

"mate that was bad. why would you say that?"

"she literally said i cheated on my gf"

"what the hell? to tell about a family member that died and TWO. it's much worse than to tell about cheating. you know selena was a gold digger anyway. she didn't love you. you fucked up, mate"

i leave the stream and run fast to arthur's room. i hug him.

"thur..."

"deli? something happened?"

i explained him. all.

"ce fils de pute"
-> that son of a bitch

"laissez-le. de toute façon, c'est ma faute si je suis tombée amoureuse de lui"
-> leave him. anyway is my fault that i fell for him

i start to cry so bad. like an ocean. charles rushed in the room. arthur told him what happened.

"je vais le tuer"
-> i'm going to kill him

even though he did all of these to me, deep in my heart i still feel something for him. but does it really matter now? i think every emotion but sadness, is gone. i don't feel anything but just pain. his voice in my head saying that is too loud. i can't even hear arthur or charles.

end of chapter 13

i just got my mclaren merch YAY. i'm sick af. yay.

love you❤️