chapter 34

i'm going crazy. i'm starting to question myself. do i like him? i feel a deja vu. this happened before. but i don't remember. what the hell?

"lissa"

"oh my gosh yuki. you scared me to death"

"sorry. i just wanted to ask you. do you know why is lando acting like a child in the paddock and jumping and saying that he's flying in the clouds?"

"oh well max and kelly came with penelope. he's acting. actually not acting cause he is a child"

"who is a child?"

"why is everyone coming behind me and scaring me today? and you're a child, lando"

"funny cause i think the same for you"

"then you two are two children"

"says the smallest at height from here"

"leave yuki alone. he didn't do anything. he's just an oompa loompa"

"uhm. i'm getting bullied"

"get used to it"

we both say at the same time. i look at him and he does too. we both smile. why do i feel my heart beating faster? we said bye to yuki and went to the mclaren garage.

"do you know why we have to wait that much here?"

"no, lando. look, i don't wanna seem like a creep but i think we have met before"

"it's totally fine. i feel the same. wait- no. this would be crazy. what if we were together?"

"what? no way. i don't even know you"

"you are strategist for oscar since the start of the season. they told me that i raced in the first and second race. we know each other"

"something is so wrong but what happened to us then?"

"i don't know..."

emily comes running to us.

"guys i have something important to tell you"

we look at her.

"tell us"

"well..."

no. why is she here?

end of chapter 34

short😔 sorry guys😔

love you❤️