chapter 44

after the meeting, me and emily decided to go to a girl's night. only us two girlies at a restaurant.

i was dressed with a glittery pink short dress. my hair was wavy and i had a little silver bow in it. i had mach and mach pink heels.

me and emily were at the restaurant, gossiping again.

LANDO'S POV

i hate when she goes out in short dresses in public. i'm with charles king at a hidden table at the same restaurant.

"that waiter is winking at deli-"

"i would done the same thing. look at her. she is there looking so single and free..."

"same with emily"

my eyes are fixed on her. i can't get out of my head the fact that she's speaking with that goddamn waiter. he is flirting with her. i. wanna. punch. him. how dare he to flirt with my girl? my angriness is taking control. i can't stop looking.

"you should stop staring or she will notice and she'll be mad af"

"i can't stop. she's mine"

charles chuckles.

"oh you do this because emily doesn't have a waiter to talk with. last time-"

"don't you dare."

i roll my eyes. i can't stay there anymore. why is she not pushing him away? why is he getting closer? i need to do something. as soon as i saw him touching my property, i got up. my madness is over the maximum level. charles wanted to stop me, but i immediately rushed to them.

"delissa...?" i said looking at her.

she was smiling at the waiter...

"lando?" she said looking at me

i hate those innocent eyes...they make me feel relaxed and feel like nothing happened...

"excuse me?" the waiter said looking at me

"i don't excuse you. this is your job? to flirt with other people's girlfriends?"

"you are her boyfriend?"

"yes."

"oh. i- i'm sorry...i didn't know..."

he completely disappears. what a whore...

"what are you doing here?"

"it doesn't matter-"

"it does matter, lando. i told you that me and emily have girls night. what's wrong with that- don't tell me charles is here too"

charles comes to us.

"hey"

emily goes and talks with him.

"can we talk about that you weren't pushing that guy away or tell him that you are mine?"

"i-"

"no you don't. we are going home"

"but-"

"no buts, delissa"

i get her hand and drag her in the car. i'm so mad that i can explode right now. i start driving the car not even looking at her.

"i don't wanna argue"

"me neither but you gave me the vibe that you want him too..."

"no, lando. i want you"

fuck. her words make me soften...i would die for her. i stayed silent as i drive.

when we got at the hotel, she gets out of the car.

"deli-"

she closes the door. i get out of the car too. i lock it and go in the hotel after her.

"get out."

"you're mad now?"

"get out"

i roll my eyes and get some clothes from my baggage. then i get out of the room and close the door shut.

i go in the car. it's the only place i could sleep in. the hotel is full.

skip time (after one week)

after a week that i completely ignored her, i was walking down the street. it was raining outside.

"delissa leclerc? she is a slut." someone said.

that got on my nerves.

DELISSA'S POV

i was in the room trying to not think of lando. i wonder where did he sleep and where was he these days...i shouldn't have done that...

it was night. like 2 am or something. i heard a knock on my door. i went and opened. there it was lando. he was injured...and all of his clothes soaking wet.

"what happened-"

"someone talked shit about you"

i look at him.

"and you fought for me?"

he looks back at me and softly nods.

"thank you..."

he enters the room leaving water all over the floor. i put my hand on his forehead.

"you have fever..."

i close the door and look at him. he seems so weak...it's all my fault.

i get his wet clothes off.

"go do a shower"

he nods softly and goes to the bathroom. after that, he walked out of the bathroom changed in other clothes. he gets me and makes me lay in bed. he looks at me and lays next to me. his eyes are closed. then he gently kisses my neck.

"lando..."

he kisses me over my crop top and lowers his head, kissing my stomach gently. he places his hand under my thong on my hip. he lays his head on my stomach and falls asleep. i cover him with a blanket and run my fingers through his hair.

end of chapter 44

Y'ALL THOUGHT IT WAS OVER? it's never over. no, really. this story is not ending till chapter 100.

love you❤️