chapter 5

SMUT!

he pins me by the wall and attaches his lips on mine. the kiss started being more passionate and stops it.

"do you really want this?"

"my question is. do you really want this? like it's not about me. i really want. but you? didn't you have a girlfriend and you don't like me?"

"trust me. my girlfriend won't find out and i do"

we kiss again more passionate. he picks me up and puts me on a mini table. i stop the kiss to give his shirt off. he takes mine off too. he lifts up my skirt a bit and starts kissing my neck. with his hand on my thigh squeezing it. going up and up. he's now with his hand in my skirt. found my underwear and takes it off.

"why didn't you take the skirt off first?"

"cause i wanna do this"

he inserts two fingers in me. shit shit. i moan. i never thought that my brother's grid mate will make me moan. we hear knocking.

"lando? lando baby please if you are here open"

fuck. he gets his fingers out while i put my hand at my mouth to not moan. we dress up. oh got my underwear is wet. asf. i hide into his closet.

END OF SMUT

i could hear him opening the door.

"what took you so long?"

"i was...naked"

bro.

"why?"

"i did a shower?"

"oh. i'm sorry. i shouldn't have yell at you"

"it's okay"

"will you forgive me?"

DON'T.

"yea"

they're kissing. am i just a joke? or a doll to fuck with?

"why are you staying here all alone?"

"i just want time to think. to do my strategies for the next race and yea"

"oh okay"

how dumb...

"bye. i love you"

"love you too"

he closes the door. opens the closet door where i am.

"am i a joke to you? you have a girlfriend and you fuck with me? am i a slut for you?"

"no no. please delissa. my girlfriend never wanted to do this...i want us to happen in the future"

he wraps his arms around my waist and gets me out of the closet.

"stop being such a stupid man. this is not right-"

"leclerc i ask you only once. do you love me?"

"i do"

"then why the hell do you care about my life?"

"because this can get me and you in trouble. and if i'm just for fun then i prefer to get over you"

i get out of the room.

"you want me to beg you?"

he screamed while i was walking away. i turn around. go to him.

"fine. but only if we do this more often for fun of course"

he smirks and grabs my hand to get into the room. what am i doing? from the shy leclerc that couldn't even talk to him became his fucker buddy? fuck this. i'm in.

end of chapter 5

INTERESTING

love you❤️