Well that was weird

Tony's POV
JARVIS opened the elevator and the crazy person looked in surprise. "What never seen an elevator before posho?" I questioned. She looked as if she wanted to kill me so I stood behind Steve for protection. He gave me a soft smile and I draped my arms over his shoulder and kissed his neck. This earned me a slight moan so I smirked into his shoulder.
"Are you two serious?!? You do know that people are here?" My sister said, ruining the fun. I just smirked whilst Steve blushed and looked at the floor.
"Ignore her baby." I whispered in his ear and then nuzzled into his neck.
"Tony that tickles!" Steve's tried not to scream so settled for whispering. We were now inside the elevator and the weird lady just kinda stopped when the door closed. 'Da what?'I questioned in my head. It was almost as if she was having like a panic attack or something. I watched as she looked around franticly, her breathing becoming deep, nostrils flaring as she breathed out. I looked down at her hands which we strangely turning a hot shade of red and were shaking almost vibrating at the speed they were. I looked at Marie who had this amused look on her face.

Silence was the only thing in the elevator until Steve's sexy voice was heard silky and smooth. "Um..... Ma'am are you okay you seem kinda um.......scared?" Her head whipped up and gave Steve the evil eye with what I assume is a curse word in what ever her language was. Her voice was cold when she replied-
"I am not frightened, mortal. And I have a name, as I have already told you." She spoke with importance, as if she were royalty. 'Yea, a royal nut job,' I thought. 'Lucky us we got the royal wanna be.'
The doors to the elevator slid open, and 'royal nut job' quickly stepped out and took a deep sigh of relief.
"What's wrong princess, are you too posh to be so close to us?" Marie sassed, talking in a snobby accent. That's my sister. I let out a small laugh and high fived her. Steve looked at us with disapproval. I gave him the 'oh come on you knew that was funny' look. We all walked out and stood around her, making sure there wasn't an area to escape.
"If you don't mind us asking ma- uh, Elizabeth, who exactly are you?" My gorgeous boyfriend asked.
"I am Elizabeth Odinson, Princess of Asgard, Goddess of the elements, and I demand you tell me where I am!" Now that did it. Me and Marie burst out laughing, our eyes watering and stomachs twisting we laughed solid for like five minutes. Again Steve gave us a look of disappointment but if you looked closely there was a small smile in the corners of his mouth.
"And why would you need to know so bad?" I mocked with my usual smug attitude. This got me 3 death glares. But I loved it when Steve looked at me like that. I just wanted to grab his face in one hand and his neck I'm the other and.....
"Tony don't talk to the royal nut-job um I mean Elizabeth like that!" Marie screeched at me 'so she gave her the same nickname' I couldn't help but laugh a little.
"What are you laughing at now Tony?" Steve took a giant stride towards me and wrapped his arms around my neck and poked my side. That made me laugh and crumble into him. I grabbed his neck and kinda just swung off him.
"Is this behaviour common here?" That Elizabeth person stated. Marie giggled a bit.
After her giggling fit Marie finally answered "Unfortunately yes, GET A FREAKIN ROOM!" She screamed the last bit and it was aimed at us. I kissed Steve's neck and he just blushed as normal then lulled me off with a shrug. Before I had time to react I was dropped on my butt with a clang.
"Steve owwie!" I whined "My butts gunna be flat now, what was that for?" Steve just shrugged again and I made a sound of frustration.
"Dude, you have your suit on. Your butts fine." Marie said.
The royal nut job moaned. "Where am I mortals!" She practically screamed at us. Geez, this person is cray cray!
"Um, your in New York, America?" Steve answered, but it came out more like a question. She looked at him quizzically.
"Oh for crying out loud, your on earth you stupid lady!" I yelled.
"Tony!" Both Steve and Marie shouted in unison.
"Stupid!" We all looked towards the royal nut job, who's eyes had turned a bright shade of red. Her body was in a fighting stance, hands cluched by her sides. "Mortal, I may be many things, but stupid is not one of them!" Now she was radiating heat. We all shared a worrying glance, and began to prepare for whatever was about to happen. I put on my helmet and powered up my hands, Steve grabbed his shield and held it up to his chest, and Marie pulled out her sword, pointing it toward princess crazy.
We watched in shock as her hands caught fire, the flames growing along her arms and up onto her shoulders. Moments later, her entire body was engulfed in flames, kinda like that guy from fantastic four, ya know? I could see she was about to attack, when JARVIS' voice could be heard.
"Fire detected, activating sprinklers." Suddenly, water rained down from the ceiling, showering us and........Uhh... Ok, note to self, think of a new nickname. An ear splitting scream snapped me out of my thoughts. The girl was on her knees, curled up in agony. She fell sideways on the floor, passing out.
"Ok JARVIS, I think that enough." Steve said, the sprinklers turning off. We stared at the girl, her long blonde hair now wet, sprawled out on the floor. After about 3 minutes, Steve broke the silence. "I'm gonna go call Fury." And with that, he left the room.