Getting their shít together

Hello humans, Becca here. I may have cheated on the picture... I typed in the chapter name and didn't like the 1st one to come up so I chose the 3rd picture cuz I found it funnier. Sowie. Becca out.
Steve's POV:
Me and Tony were sitting in the Briefing room, sitting in silence as if in a daze. Fury walks in and stands at the foot of the table. "These were in Phil Coulson's jacket. Guess he never did get you to sign them." He threw the Captain America Trading Cards that Phil told me about onto the table. I picked one up to look at it closer, only to see that the cards were stained with blood.
"We're dead in the air up here." Fury continued. I placed the card back on the table and linked my hand with Tony's.
"Our communications, location of the cube, Banner, Thor. I've got nothing for you. Lost my one good eye. Maybe I had it coming." He paused for a moment. "Yes, we were going to build an arsenal with the tesseract. I never put all my chips on that number though, because I was playing something even riskier. There was an idea, Stark knows this, called the Avengers Initiative. The idea was to bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to, to fight the battles that we never could. Phil Coulson died still believing in that idea, in heroes." Tony got up and walked off. I suppose he didn't want to hear anymore. "Well, it's an old fashioned notion." After Fury finished he left, then I did as well, hoping to find Tony.
After about half an hour of searching, I finally found him in the Detention Section. I walked in and saw him looking at the empty cell container that Loki was held in not long ago.
"Was he married?" I asked, breaking the silence.
"No. There was a uh... cellist, I think." He replied.
"He seemed like a good man."
"He was an idiot." I looked at him in disbelief.
"Why? For believing?" I asked angrily.
"For taking on Loki alone." He said turning to me.
"He was doing his job."
"He was out of his league. He should have waited. He should have..." I placed my hand on Tony's shoulder and looked at him sympathetically.
"Sometimes there isn't a way out, Tony." He shrugged my hand off and turned away, much like I did to him.
"Right. How did that work for him?" He said, walking away.
"Is this the first time you've lost a soldier?" I called after him. He turned back sharply.
"We are not soldiers! I am not marching to Fury's fife!"
"Neither am I! He's got the same blood on his hands as Loki does. Right now we've got to put that aside and get this done. Now Loki needs a power source, if we can put together a list..." Tony looked at the blood stained wall.
"He made it personal."
"That's not the point." I argued.
"That is the point." We turned to see who was talking and we saw that Marie had walked in. "That's Loki's point. He hit us all right where we live. Why?"
"To tear us apart." I answered.
"He had to conquer his greed, but he knows he has to take us to win, right?" Tony started strutting in between me and Marie. "That's what he wants. He wants to beat us and he wants to be seen doing it. He wants an audience!"
"Right, I caught his act at Stuttgart." I chipped in.
"Yeah. That was just a preview, this is opening night!" Now Marie was getting in on it. "Loki's a full-tilt diva. He wants flowers, he wants parades, he wants a monument built in the skies with his name plastered..." She trailed off, and we all shared a knowing glance.
"Sonofabitch!"

Tony's POV:
Steve went of to go get the assassin twins, while me and sis went to get Liz. This is not going to go down well.
"You know she's still pissed at you, right?" Marie asked. I rolled my eyes.
"I'll be fine, everyone seems to be." I told her, trying not to think of all the ways she could kill me. We entered one of the small med bays, where Liz was sitting eerily quiet on one of the beds. I gulped, taking slow steps towards her.
"Hey Liz?" I reached out to touch her shoulder, but before I could she quickly turned around and grabbed my hand, pulling it back. I yelped in pain and recoiled my hand, rubbing my wrist. She glared at me, eyes a deep red.
"Aw cmon, you can't still be mad at me!"
"You poured water on me, WHILE I WAS ON FIRE!" She yelled.
"Ah, yes, well-" I was interrupted by a ton of freezing cold water being dumped onto me. I gasped, and looked at Liz, to see three empty buckets sitting by her feet. I heard Marie snickering behind me, trying to contain her laughter at my failed attempts at forming words, but my mouth was shaking, just like the rest of my body.
"There. Now we're almost even." Liz smirked.
"A-alm-most?" I managed to stutter. Smiling innocently, she pulled another bucket of water out from under the bed. Using her powers she pulled all the water out the bucket and formed a ball of ice water.
"Almost." She said, before making the ball of ice water fly into face and run down my back into my pants. "Now we're even." She strutted out of the med-bay, arm linked with Marie's, leaving me shivering alone and soaking wet.
Hey, it's Molly. Ok, yes, it's even shorter but I'm not good with deadlines alright! I'm a busy gal! And by busy I mean watching Jesse Cox and the scary game squad play Until Dawn which is an amazing game! Fucking Wendigos, giving me the creeps. Alright, I gotta go, bye sweeties! 💋
Editing- hey humans, it Becca. It's currently 12:45 am as I am editing this and I laughed a little too hard at the end few paragraphs, It may not be funny to u but eh it's early and that was funny. Any way my kittie says hi and I'm hoping these edits r helping the story make more sense cuz I'm reading it and confusing myself! Hehe laters. Becca out.