To the shield-mobile!

(Hey it's Molly again, and for the record, I DID NOT COME UP WITH THIS TITLE. that was Becca. Pretty sure it was because we were talking about Batman, and it you know anything about that you'll understand the title ;) also, OMG DOCTOR WHO SERIES 9 TRAILER AAAAHHHH!!!! Anyway, have fun with this chapter, see ya! -3-)
(P.S. Does anyone know how to wash a squishable? My Puppycat is kinda dirty but I know I can't just plop it in the wash. Comment if you have any tips ok byyyeeeee!) (it's becca hi!) in my defence I thought the title was creative :P sorry if it sucks but who doesn't love dc and marvel together right? Okay bye!
EDITED- if you wondering why there's a weird picture for this chapter, I'm gonna explain it to you. At the moment, I'm editing the chapters, and me and Becca noticed that there were some chapters without pictures. So, we decided to type in the chapter name and use the first pic that shows up for it. I'm sorry.
Steve's POV:
I woke up early to the morning sun shining in through the thin curtains. I slowly sat up rubbing my eyes, looking around and adjusting to my surrounding. No matter how long I've been here, it's still hard to believe all this. I sighed. Seeing that Tony wasn't in bed, I made the assumption that he was down in his lab. Picking up the small bags that we had packed the other night, I walked out of our room and into the elevator. "Lab please JARVIS."
"Certainly sir." As the elevator began its slow decent I thought about what had happened the previous night. After Elizabeth had left, me, Tony and Marie had stayed up for hours, reading and memorising almost everything in the files. Unfortunately, I couldn't remember a single thing. Coming to a halt, the elevator snapped me out of my thoughts. The doors slid open and Marie rushed in, looking slightly panicked.
"Oh hey Steve? Sleep well?" She asked, putting on a fake smile. Before I could reply, she started talking again. "Yea great, quick question, have you seen Liz? I've looked in her room, her bathroom, the kitchen, the roof, the gym, the lounge, everywhere! Well, apart from the lab, which is where I'm going now with you." She rambled on, talking about her theory's on Elizabeth's disappearance. When we finally reached the lab she bolted out, waving back at me. I smiled and shook my head, following after her and entering the lab. Inside, Tony was messing around with one of his suits, while Marie ran around looking behind desks and machines, calling out Elizabeth's name.
"What wrong with her?" Tony asked, gesturing towards his sister who was still running around frantically.
"She ca-"
"I can't find Liz!" She screamed, interrupting me.
"Don't worry, I'm sure she's still in bed or something." Tony reassured, not looking up from his work.
"But I've looked in her room! And her bathroom, the kitchen, the roof, the gym, the lounge, literally everywhere! I've been up for three hours looking for her!" She continued to scream. Tony looked into my eyes worried.
"JARVIS, check the tower for Liz?" He asked, taking off his goggles and walking toward the elevator, me and Marie following close behind.
"Sir, Elizabeth is not in the tower. She left early this morning." JARVIS said smoothly. I stared at Tony with shock, and he stared back. The doors opened and we all ran out, only to see Elizabeth walk in through the front doors.
"Liz!" Marie yelled, enveloping her into a bone-crushing hug. Elizabeth smiled and patted her on the back awkwardly. "Um... Marie, I can't breathe!" Liz spluttered. After Marie let go, Elizabeth looked towards me and Tony and waved.
"And where were you?" I asked crossing my arms.
"My apologies, I needed time to clear my head so I took a stroll down the street. Come, I saw the aircraft flying towards the tower, it's time for us to leave." She said, walking quickly towards the elevator. I noticed that she already had her bag with her. Tony looked at me and sighed, following after his sister who had already bounded in with Elizabeth, chatting excitedly. We all rode up to the roof, and as Liz said, the aircraft was already waiting for us.
Sitting down next to Tony I saw that Elizabeth had already blocked Marie out as her eyes showed that her mind was somewhere else. I was still worried about her, she hadn't told us why she suddenly left last night. Tony must have seen my worry, as he grabbed my hand and squeezed it reassuringly. I smiled down at him as the aircraft took off, taking us towards the mysterious S.H.E.I.L.D base location.
Me and Tony chattered the whole ride to S.H.I.E.L.D's mysterious location. It was so sweet, his laugh was music to my ears, the way his eyes would twinkle when he talked about something he was passionate about. Oh I could ramble on for hours about my marvellous (see what I did there... :0) boyfriend. Every once in a while I would look over at Liz with worries eyes, but she would never look back. Me and Tony went over the files again on a device that Tony had brought along. After a few hours I stood up to go talk to Agent Coulson, leaving Tony to watch videos of Doctor Banners 'alter ego'. "So, this Doctor Banner was trying to replicate the serum that was used on me?" I asked him.
"A lot of people were. You were the worlds first superhero. Banner thought gamma radiation might hold the key to unlocking Erskine's original formula."
"Didn't really go his way did it?" I said, hearing the roar of the 'other guy' from the device.
"Not so much. When he's not that thing though, guy's like a Steven Hawking." I looked at him confused. "He's like a smart person. I gotta say, it's an honour to meet you, officially. I sort of met you, I mean, I watched you while you were sleeping." I shifted uncomfortably.
"Hey! What did you say about Steve?" Tony yelled from the back.
"I mean, I was... I was present while you were unconscious from the ice. You know, it's really, it's just a... Just a huge honour to have you on board." He corrected, smiling up at me.
"Well, I hope I'm the man for the job."
"Oh you are. Absolutely. Uh... We've made some modifications to the uniform. I had a little design input."
"The uniform? Aren't the Stars and Stripes a little... Old fashioned?" I questioned.
"With everything that's happening, the things that are about to come to light, people might just need a little old fashioned." With that, I returned back to my seat.
About forty minutes later, the aircraft landed and we all stepped out onto what seemed to be a huge flat boat with a building on top. Looking over my shoulder I saw Tony and Marie already walking towards the building, probably to find somewhere to tinker with his suit.

Elizabeth's POV:
Once the aircraft had landed, I followed Steve out onto some weird thing in the middle of the ocean. I looked around in awe as I saw people in black outfits rush around, before seeing Marie and Tony wander off into the ship. I wondered over to Steve, who was talking to the redhead I met when I first came here.
"Did he ask you to sign his Captain America trading cards yet?" Trading cards? What are those?
"Trading cards?"
"They're vintage, he's very proud." What are they talking about? I walked up beside Steve and gave him a quick smile, before looking back to the redhead who's name I have forgotten. I saw out the corner of my eye that Steve looked down at me worryingly, but I ignored him.
"Dr. Banner." Steve said to a worried looking man coming towards us.
"Oh, yeah. Hi. They told me you'd be coming." Banner replied. I gave s small not to him, which he returned.
"Word is you can find the cube." The cube? Oh, the tesseract. I shivered slightly, remembering what had happened the previous night.
"Is that the only word about me?"
"Only word I care about." Banner seemed to take in the sentiment before continuing.
"Must be strange for you, all of this." He said to both Steve and I, gesturing around him.
"Well, this is actually kind of familiar." He said, looking at a group of people running in a line while I just nodded in agreement with Banner. Just then the redhead came up to us with her hands behind her back.
"Lady and Gentlemen, you may wanna step inside in s minute. It's gonna get a little hard to breathe." She said smirking. Suddenly the ship starts shaking and I look at the girl in confusion.
"Is this a submarine?" Steve asked. I walk over to the edge of the ship to see what's going on.
"Really? They want me in a submerged pressurised metal container?" I did not understand half the words he just said. The two men both join me and look down as four huge spinning things start to lift in the air. What the heck is this thing?
"Oh no. This is much worse." I hear Banner say. We all start to follow the redhead into the giant aircraft as it starts to rise in the air. We walk silently through the silver corridors for a few minutes before Steve breaks the silence.
"Elizabeth?" He asked.
"Yes?" I say without looking at him.
"What happened last night?" I slow down for a moment before regaining my composure.
"What are you taking about?" I hear him sigh.
"You know what you I'm on about." As I try to think of an excuse, we enter a large room and I quickly walk over to a large black table with chairs surrounding it in the centre of the room.
"Lady and gentlemen." Why do people keep saying that? I look over to the owner of the voice to see a large man with an eye patch wearing a long black coat. He walks over to Banner and holds out his hand. "Doctor, thank you for coming." Banner takes his hand and shakes it.
"Thanks for asking nicely. So, uh... how long am I staying?" Banner shifts nervously.
"Once we've got our hands on the tesseract, you're in the clear." Just hearing that name makes me shudder.
"Where are you with that?" Banner asked.
"We're sweeping every wirelessly accessible camera on the planet. Cellphones, laptops. If it's connected to a satellite, it's eyes and ears for us." I start to block out the conversation. I let my mind wander and yet again end up thinking about Asgard. I miss my home, and Thor. I smile at all of the memories we had together, like the time he and Loki were teaching me how to fight, and I accidentally broke Loki's arm. I snapped out of my thoughts when Steve waved his hand in front of my face.
"What?" I asked.
"I'm going to my room, I was wondering op if you wanted me to show you yours?" I smiled and stood up.
"I'd love to."

Oh hai. Molly here. Just wanted to say sorry for the late update. Rebecca said that it was because we forgot what happened BUT THATS NOT TRUE. We were just busy with school. But it's the holidays now YAAAAAYY!!! 😝 anyway, hope u liked the chapter, and Becca, your writing next week. Couldn't be bothered to text you. Bye sweeties! 💋
(Edited)