Blueberries

Thor's POV:
"As soon as Loki took the doctor we moved Jane Foster. We've got an excellent observatory in Traunsee. She was asked to consult there very suddenly yesterday. Handsome fee, private plane, very remote. She'll be safe." Coulson told me. Since our arrival at this ship, me and Elizabeth had been talking and telling each other about the events in our lives since she left.
"Thank you. It's no accident Loki taking Erik Selvig. I dread what he plans for him once he's done. Erik is a good man." I sighed, remembering my time here on Midgard.
"He talks about you a lot. You changed his life. You changed everything around here."
"They were better as they were." I said, my voice becoming more stern. "We pretend on Asgard that we're more advanced, but we... We come here battling like Bilchsteim." Elizabeth, who was stood beside me, nodded her head in agreement.
"Like what?" Coulson asked. Me and Elizabeth looked at each other.
"Bilchsteim? You know; huge, scaly, big antlers. You don't have those?" She asked.
"Don't think so." He replied.
"They are repulsive, and they trample everything in their path." I continued, hanging my head. Elizabeth seemed to noticed my sadness and took her hand in mine. I smiled down at her, and we walked over to the giant window, looking out into the sky. "When I first came to earth, Loki's rage followed me here and your people paid the price. And now again. In my youth I courted war."
"War hasn't started yet." I heard a voice and turned around, to see Fury walk in. "You think you can make Loki tell us where the tesseract is?"
"I do not know. Loki's mind is far afield, it's not just power he craves, it's vengeance upon me. There's no pain that would prize his need from him." I answered him.
"A lot of guys think that, until the pain stops."
"What are you asking me to do?"
"I'm asking. What are you prepared to do?"
"Loki is s prisoner," I said, letting go of Elizabeth's hand who had been silent this whole time.
"Then why do I feel like he's the only person on this boat that wants to be here?" He asked. I didn't answer, just continued to stare out the window.
"Thor?" I looked down to my side, to see the petite body of my younger sibling.
"What is it, sister?" I questioned, looking down at her.
"How is the... Situation? With the Frost Giants?" Oh.
"Father is doing the best he can." Elizabeth hung her head.
"That means it's bad, doesn't it?" She paused, and sighed. "When can I come home?" She looked up, tears at the brim of her eyes. I pulled her into my chest, wrapping my arms around her.
"I do not know. But I swear, I will return for you when the time is right." She looked into my eyes, and smiled.
"Swear on Odin's beard?" I chuckled.
"I swear on Odin's beard."

Marie's POV:
After the lovers quarrel, Steve left and Tony came back about a minute later. I tuned them out, and went on my laptop, hacking into the helicarrier's security cameras and watched the one looking at crazy's cell, just in time to see Natasha sneak up on him. He stopped pacing. "There's not many people that can sneak up on me." He said, turning to face Nat.
"But you figured I'd come." This is gonna be good. I leaned back in my chair, turning up the volume.
"After, after whatever torture Fury can concoct, you would appear as a friend, as a balm. And I would cooperate."
"I wanna know what you've done to agent Barton." Ooo, Nat's gotta crush!
"I'd say I've expanded his mind."
"And once you've won. Once your king of the mountain. What happens to his mind?" Tony walked past me carrying a bag of blueberries, so I grabbed them from his hand, and before he could protest I shushed him and pointed to the screen.
"Is this love, Agent Romanoff?" Yes!
"Love is for children. I owe him a debt." Boo. Tony had grabbed a chair and sat next to me, watching the screen intently.
"Tell me." Loki said, also sitting down. Natasha pulled up a chair and sat down as well. Where the fuck did she get the chair from? And why everyone sitting down?!
"Before I worked for S.H.I.E.L.D, I uh... Well, I made a name for myself. I have s very specific skills set. I didn't care who I used it for, or on. I got on S.H.I.E.L.D's radar in a bad way. Agent Barton was sent to kill me, he made a different call." Omg back story!
"And what will you do if I vow to spare him?"
"Not let you out." Tony snapped his fingers.
"Ah, no. I like this. Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?"
"Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that. I'm Russian... Or was." This should be turned into a tv show. I grabbed another handful of blueberries on stuffed them into my mouth.
"What is it what you want?"
"It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out."
"Can you can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter?" Oh damn, shits going down. "São Paulo? The hospital fire? Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's gushing red, and you think saving s man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything?" He stood up, angry. "This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC!" Natasha looks shaken, eyes wide. "You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!" Both me and Tony were leaning all the forward now, almost falling off our chairs. Loki slams his fists against the glass, making Nat flinch. "I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly. Intimately. In every way he knows you fear! And when he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is my bargain you mewling quim!" Sheesh, that was graphic. Natasha turned away, her hand over her mouth in disgust.
"Your a monster." Nat whispered.
"No you brought the monster." Loki smirked. Nat turns back, looking normal.
"So Banner, that's your play."
"What?"
"Loki means to unleash the hulk. Keep Banner in the lab. Send Thor as well." She said through the earpiece, walking away. Me and Tony watched in shock as she turned to Loki. "Thank you for your cooperation." And with that, she left. Tony and I jumped up.
"That was awesome!" He yelled.
"Nat is such a bad ass." I said, mouth full of blueberries. Unfortunately, at that moment Fury walks into the lab.
"What are you doing, Stark's?" Oh shit.

Oh heyyyyyyy!!!!! Molly here. Wassup! 😜 did you like the chapter??? I hope you did. How was your day? Or morning? Or sleep? Depending on the time of day your reading this. Anyway, I'll see you later, I gotta go eat my breakfast cuz I'm STARVING!!!!! Bye sweeties! 💋
(Edited)