Sibling rivalry

Steve's POV:
"Cap, I need that lever!" Tony yelled over the coms.
"I need a minute here!" I called back. I pulled myself up and climbed up the loose cable. Then reached out for the railing.
"Lever, now!" I rolled my eyes and jump over to the other railing, only just grabbing onto the edge. One of Barton's men shot at me, fortunately he had bad aim. I finally pulled myself up and pulled the lever. After a moment I heard the sound of Tony's suit clanging against the turbine, then seconds later I saw him fly over. Realising I had forgotten about Barton's man, I turned to see Tony tackle the man into the wall. I let out a sigh of relief, then jumped back down to join him.
"Let's go Steve, we have to find Marie and Liz!" He exclaimed, running back into the ship. I grabbed my shield and followed him through the corridors.
"Where are we going?" I asked, running alongside him.
"I'm following Marie's signal, she has a tracker on her sword. I guess she's worried about loosing it or something." I nodded and continued to follow Tony all the way through until we reached some sort or hangar.
"Oh no..." I turned to see what Tony was looking at, and I gasped. Fury and Marie were kneeling beside the limp body of Agent Coulson. Fury was silent, while Marie was crying her eyes out, holding onto Coulson's hand. Tony took his helmet off and went to go comfort his sister, so I went and talked to Fury.
"What happened to him?"
"Loki." He didn't say anymore, just stood up and walked towards a hole in the wall, which I assume is where Loki is. I left Tony and Marie and followed Fury. Through the wall I was shocked to see Liz and Loki fighting. Well, it was more like Liz beating the crap out of him. Loki was up against the wall, and Liz was advancing on him, her whole body in flames.

Elizabeth's POV:
I ran after Loki, needing revenge. He just killed one of my best friends, and that shall not go unpunished. I felt anger start to take over and my body began to heat up. When I finally see Loki leaning up against a wall, I let my anger take control. I looked down at myself to see my whole body in flames. Wow, that's never happened before. Looking back up I saw Loki with a horrified expression on his face. My vision started to turn red as I advanced on him. "Elizabeth?" Loki whimpered. I growled.
"You," I took another step forward, the ground burning beneath my feet. "You tried to take over Asgard, you waged war upon Jotunheim, you made us think you were dead, you plan to take over Midgard, and now you kill my friend!" I yelled, summoning fire balls into my hands, throwing them at Loki. He rolled over to the side, dodging my attack and lunged at me with his sceptre. I side stepped him and grabbed his hand, burning his flesh.
He screamed in pain, pulling away and trying to stab me again. I tried to dodge, but the edge caught my arm and cut me. I stepped back and threw another fire ball, hitting him right in the chest, sending him flying onto his back. I took this opportunity, and kneeled over the top of him, punching his face over and over again. His skin burned and blistered, making his whole face start to bleed. He grabbed his sceptre and stabbed my leg. I jumped off, but Loki grabbed my shoulders and threw me into the wall.
"That's it." I growled under my breath. I stood up and faced Loki, summoning as much fire as I could. "This is for Phil." I said, before sending a whirlwind of fire at him. He flew into back into the wall, groaning. He tried to get up, but fell back down. I advanced on him, feeling the flames that were engulfing my body grow larger.
"Elizabeth... I'm sorry." Loki said, closing his eyes.
"It's too late for sorry." I was about to end this battle, but Steve just had to step in.
"Liz, stop," He yelled, coming in between me and Loki.
"Get out the way Steve." I growled. But he stood his ground. I went to lunge at him, but I was tackled to the ground. I looked over at who did it and saw Marie pat herself down to put out flames. Before I could say anything, I screamed out in pain. Someone had thrown water all over me, putting me out. The last thing I saw was Tony's suit holding a bucket.

Tony's POV:
"Whew, that was a close one." I said putting down the bucket. Marie walked over to me and punched my face.
"What the fuck was that for?!" I yelled, holding my bleeding nose.
"One, because it's the only part of you that I can punch that will actually hurt you right now, and two, why the fuck did you do that to Liz! Do you know how much that hurts?!"
"She was about to kill Steve! And Loki!"
"Would you two shut up!" We all turned to see Fury glaring at us. "There's no point. Loki's gone, Thor and Bruce are missing, and we've lost one of our best agents." And with that, he left, leaving me, Steve, Marie, and passed out Flamo in silence.

Sup guys, it's Molly. I'm sorry for the late update, and that its so short. I was gonna finish it yesterday, but I got distracted by Halo. Sorry. But anyway, how was the chapter? Pretty intense right? Liz totes lost her cool. I'm gonna go play more halo now and listen to radio 1. I know, radio 1 is pretty boring, BUT, the one I'm listening to has JACK AND DEAN ON IT OMFG!!!!!! Bye Sweeties! 💋
(Edited)