Chapter 3: The First Live Performance

Kotaro had managed to get all of the zombies piled into his van so he could take them all to their first ever live performance.

Being the only one that was actually sentient, Sakura was extremely nervous to be forced up on stage when she was only told about this whole plan today.

"This is bad....how are we gonna be able to perform like this?! The others don't know what's going on!! Literally!" She panicked.

There wasn't even really any time for her to calm down either. The van soon came to a stop and Kotaro turned off the engine.

"Alright. Here we are. Let's get moving!" He said as he jumped out of the driver seat and walked around to the side of the car to open the sliding door.

You had been sat up in the front with him, keeping your eyes fixed to the road as you stayed deathly quiet.

The side door of the van slid open and one by one, the zombies piled out of the car. Sakura went to follow them, but stopped and shuffled over to the front.

She gently tapped you on the shoulder which broke you out of your thoughts and made you look at her.

"U-Uhm....a-are you coming with us?" She asked with a friendly smile.

You didn't need to answer her as your door flew open and a hand grabbed your shoulder.

"OF COURSE HE IS!!! NOW GET MOVING GIRLIE!!!" He yelled as he pushed you along in front of him, with Sakura trailing behind you.

"I feel so bad for Y/n. I don't know if he's just really shy, but he really doesn't like being around other people." She thought as she caught up and walked alongside Kotaro.

She glanced at you and found that your eyes were trained to the ground, not shifting for anything. Not even when you got inside and into the backstage room.

All of the zombie girls had been changed into different clothes, each of them had a shirt with their respective numbers on them.

You could hear the loud music from where you were. Sitting down on a chair in front of a mirror, you stared at your own reflection for a few moments before putting your head down on the table in front of you.

Sakura was sat in the chair next to yours, in her hands was a flyer of the event they would be performing in.

"This is a death metal concert!!!" She said as she shook nervously.

"It was the only place with an open stage policy!" Kotaro said in response.

"We shouldn't be here!! We're gonna bomb!!" Sakura said, starting to panic.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" A member of the backstage crew got everyone's attention.

It turned out that Tae had been trying to eat one of the pieces of expensive equipment, only to have it removed from her mouth by said crew member.

"Don't chew on that! The equipment is expensive!" He said before taking it away.

Tae then quickly went back to wondering aimlessly around the room like the others.

"Thanks to the awesome make-up techniques I learned in Hollywood, no one will be able to notice that you're all zombies!" Kotaro said proudly.

"That doesn't solve anything!" Sakura exclaimed as she made a pouty face and looked in the mirror.

"It is good though...." She said, the pouty look disappearing.

You lifted your head to look at her, which she noticed.

"It does look good right, Y/n?" She asked with a smile.

"....mhm...." You hummed your approval before turning away again.