Chapter 12: The Gatalympics

At the request of Kotaro, you were in the meeting room earlier than everyone else today. He asked you to prepare the blackboard for todays meeting.

The contents of the blackboard?

Anything French that you could think of. Why he wanted you to do this, you had no idea. But given all the shenanigans he had gotten up to in these meetings, you knew that this was the latest one in a long line of morning tomfoolery.

To top everything off, he had even put a French beret on your head for you to wear. You didn't put up much resistance, since you knew that either way you were going to end up wearing it anyway.

"Anything French....." You thought as you lifted the chalk pen to the board and started drawing.

After a little while you backed away again, happy with what you had drawn. They were only really small drawings of things like, a baguette, a glass of wine, the Eiffel Tower and the French flag.

"Is that French enough? What else is French? Sakura said cream puffs....." You thought.

Sakura....the first girl out of all of them that you met. Even though you were so cold and ignored her at first, she still kept on trying to talk to you and was kind to you.

No matter how much you tried to pull yourself away, you would always be brought back again.

"No matter how much I try and hide away....I can't seem to be able to....it's selfish and dangerous but.....I just don't think I can handle being on my own anymore...." You thought.

"....do you think they'll stick around when they learn the truth?" The same voice from the hot springs and the foot spa whispered to you again.

It was followed by a headache which caused you to hold your head.

"After all....it was all your fault." The voice said.

"SHUT UP!!!!! JUST SHUT UP!!!! IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!!!" You snapped and yelled at the top of lungs.

You turned around and lobbed the chalk pen across the room in frustration before sinking to your knees. Your breathing was heavy and you were clenching your fists with tears welling in your eyes.

The door to the room suddenly swung open, followed by multiple sets of hurried footsteps.

"Y/n?! What's going on?!" A worried Sakura exclaimed as she knelt down on the floor next to you.

Soon enough, you found yourself surrounded by the group of worried girls.

Your breathing was still heavy as you held your head and stared down at the ground. Sakura gently laid her hand on your back and rubbed it slowly to try and provide you with some comfort.

Over time you slowly calmed down and your headache subsided. You took your hands off your head and lifted yourself upright and looked at all the girls.

"H-Hey....." You greeted them all quietly.

"Morning. Are you alright there Y/n? You were yelling quite loudly. Which is a surprise seeming as you're the quietest person I've ever met." Ai said.

"I-I just.....i-it's nothing...." You said.

"Please stop saying that Y/n.....it obviously is something!" Sakura said.

"Yeah! Come on buddy you're my friend! You can tell me anything!" Saki reassured.

"Hey! He's everyone's friend!!" Lily pouted, making Saki turn to her.

"Well I haven't heard you say that yet!" Saki barked.