Chapter 27: A Call For Help

The room was completely silent now, other than the frequent sobbing coming from Lily and Junko. The rest of the girls were trying to hold themselves together, but the longer that all this went on the harder they were finding it to be strong.

They had taken the time to move you from your slumped position against the wall and moved you to your your futon, covering you with your blanket and making sure your head was laid on your pillow.

Also they had changed out of their idol outfits and into their pajamas, removing their makeup too just in case they ever felt like they wanted to fall asleep.

"W-what could've triggered this? He was fine before the show..." Sakura said as she gently ran her fingers through your hair.

"That's the thing...he seemed fine but that's what it's like. He might seem fine, but we all know that he is definitely hiding a lot." Ai said.

"Yeah...maybe he just snapped or something? Guess we won't know until he wakes up." Saki said.

"B-But...w-what if he...n-never wakes up..." Lily said in between sobs as Yugiri gently patted her head and stroked her hair.

"Now now Lady Lily...let's not jump to such conclusions. We must r-remain positive." Yugiri said, her voice breaking slightly near the end.

"How can we?! I mean you saw the state he was in!!! How can we be positive?!" Saki exclaimed before sighing and calming herself down.

"Sorry...didn't mean to yell." She apologised.

"That is okay Lady Saki. We are all under great stress at this moment in time." Yugiri said.

At that moment, Kotaro walked back into the room which got all of the girls on their feet.

"Mister Kotaro? W-what are we gonna do?" Sakura asked.

"I am going to request help from an old friend. It's stopped snowing and I believe the roads will be much clearer now. I'll be back later on and in the meantime...keep a close eye on him." Kotaro said.

"We will. Not like any of us are gonna leave him alone now." Saki said.

Kotaro nodded and then left the room. Moments later, the girls heard the sound of the van engine starting up and then drive away.

"Suppose all we can do is wait then..." Sakura said as she slowly laid herself down next to you and hugged you gently.

"I still wonder what you meant when you said that people loved me...did you just mean the fans? Or did you mean you loved me too?" Sakura thought as her cheeks went red.

"Hey Sakura...I've been meaning to ask...but do you maybe...feel a certain way about Lord Y/n?" Yugiri asked as Sakura's blush got worse and she lifted her head up.

"I...think might do yeah...I mean...he's always been there for me when I needed him. And despite the way I acted the last few days...he still tried to get through to me. I'll never forget that..." Sakura said.

"I...love him." She confessed.

The room was silent for a few moments as everyone just looked at each other.

"M-Me too..." Junko said after a while, taking a moment to dry her tears before she shuffled over and knelt down next to you.

"Junko?" Sakura said.

"I-I love him too..." Junko repeated, her face exploding red as she said that.

"You...do? I mean...not like I blame you to be honest..." Sakura said.

"Yeah...he's just so kind and sweet...when I was alive, my idol business meant that I really didn't have much time to get know many people, let alone any boys. I wasn't sure at first...but the more time I spent with him, the happier I became." Junko said.