Chapter 7: Naming Your Zombie Idol Group

You were having another nightmare, and this time it was much worse than the night before. So much so, it managed to wake the girls up.

"Who is doin' that? Can't you just go to sleep already?" Saki barked as she buried her head in her pillow.

"....it's Y/n, Saki....." Sakura said sadly as she sat up and looked over at you.

Wasting no time, she stood up and made her way over to you. When she was able to get a better look at you, she saw the state you were in.

You were shaking more violently this time, sweat was pouring down your face and to make it worse you were crying.

"Its much worse than last night....." She thought as she felt her heart clench.

"He's not in a good way is he?" Ai said as she stood next to Sakura, looking down at you.

"N-No....he's not." Sakura mumbled as she held her hands close to her.

"Oh dear....that is quite bad. Hold on one minute...." Yugiri said before leaving the room.

"Ah damn....I see what you mean. Feel bad now...." Saki said while rubbing the back of your head.

"Do we wake him up?" She asked.

"No not a good idea. We don't want him panicking. We just need to find a way of getting him to calm down and sleep better." Ai said.

"I-I've never been in a situation like this before...." Junko said nervously as the door to the room opened.

Yugiri walked back in with a small wet towel and brought it over.

"Here. Let's see if we can soothe him a little." She said, gently placing the wet towel on your head to help with your sweating.

"Could someone assist me with lifting him onto the ground?" Yugiri asked.

"Of course!" Sakura responded.

Yugiri gently grabbed your torso and Sakura got your legs. Together, they lifted you up and gently laid you down on the floor without waking you up.

"There has to be somewhere more comfortable for him to sleep. Did Lord Tatsumi not think of that?" Yugiri asked.

"Does he think of anything?" Saki scoffed.

"We can discuss that later! For now, there is a more pressing matter to deal with." Ai stated.

"Right yeah! So what do we do? We can't have him dozing off on us during the day!" Saki said.

"Maybe he'd like a lullaby or gentle humming! I always used to like that when I couldn't sleep...." Lily said as she sat on her knees next to you.

"That is a good idea Lady Lily." Yugiri said as she gently placed a hand on your head.

She began to gently hum as she ran her fingers through your hair.

"Lady Junko. If you would please grab his blanket and pillow for me, that would be most kind." Said the courtesan.

Junko nodded and grabbed your blanket and pillow. She draped the blanket over you and handed your pillow to Yugiri.

"Thank you." She said while lifting your head slightly so she could slot you pillow underneath, before laying it gently back on it.

"From tomorrow night, I'm gonna make sure he has a more comfortable place to sleep." Sakura said, determined.

"I think we all feel the same way Lady Sakura. Although he might not perform with us, he is still a part of our team and evidently requires our care from time to time." Yugiri said.