Chapter 15: Preparing To (Saga) Rock

The morning was bright and sunny with very few clouds in the sky. The girls should have been practicing for their upcoming gig at Saga Rock, but they were still debating whether or not they should wait for Junko to make up her mind.

Even after her discussion with you and Sakura on the beach, she was still unsure whether she wanted to continue performing or not.

And it divided opinions within the group.

"We've really gotta buckle down and practice! We're running out of time." Saki said.

"It just feels wrong to practice without Junko." Sakura responded.

"But Ai's all alone! She said she was gonna practice with or without us!" Saki said.

"Guess I'm in the wrong no matter what I decide, huh?" Sakura said as she hugged her knees up against her.

"This blows....what do you think squirt?" Saki asked Lily.

"Drama or not, I say the show must go on. It would be a huge waste to pass up a big opportunity like this. Junko should be there but....what do we do?" Lily said.

"How about you?" Saki asked, turning to face Tae.

"Uuhhhh....uhhhhh....." Tae went as she lifted herself slightly off the floor where she had been laying.

"Cool, and you?" Saki asked, turning to Yugiri who was smoking from her pipe.

"Well this is a very delicate issue. But I do wonder if there is any way to get through to Lady Junko." Yugiri said.

"Do you have any suggestions, my lord?" Yugiri asked, turning to look at you.

You had been listening to the conversation and lifted your head up when Yugiri asked you that question.

"Well....when we talked on the beach I could tell that she wasn't sure still. It's....hard to get through to someone who wishes to be alone. I can vouch for that...." You said.

"She has been in that room by herself for two weeks now!" Saki said.

"How contrary." Yugiri said.

"Okay! Drag her ass out!!" Saki said as she clenched her fist and stood up.

"No! That would make it worse!" Sakura said.

"Okay then, don't!" Saki said, quickly changing her mind and sitting back down.

"Thanks boss...." Lily said.

"AHHHH!!!" Saki exclaimed as she grabbed onto her own head in frustration.

"The thing is though....if we do go to Saga Rock without her, then what's next? Is she just not a part of the group anymore?" Sakura asked.

"I don't want that to happen....but if we just sit this one out and say we won't do it without her, I don't think that'll make her wanna come back." Lily said.

"This is hard...." Sakura said as she held her own head now too.

"Little one....you are mature beyond your years." Yugiri complimented Lily.

"I know! We'll ask Kotaro what to do!" Sakura suggested as she stood up.

"Don't bother! That guy is useless!" Saki said.

"What choice do we have? If we explain everything to him, then he might have some good advice!" Sakura said.

"Why do I doubt that?" You mumbled.

Nevertheless, Sakura went to go and ask Kotaro for help.

"WHY DON'T YOU FIGURE OUT FOR YOURSELF??!! YOU USELESS ASS ZOMBIE!!!!!!" Kotaro just yelled at her and threw her out of his office when she tried asking him.