Chapter 9: An Opportunity To Chill

It had been a full month since the Guerrilla Performance by now, and the girls had been busy improving their choreography and learning new things to help them better progress with their idol activities.

This did mean that they were cooped up in the house a lot, but it didn't really matter much to them. Their minds were distracted with their practice.

You on the other hand, would watch them silently. Giving encouragement when you thought it was needed, but overall you had a silent presence.

Which was fine for you as you would still prefer it if the girls focused on themselves and left you to do your thing.

However that wasn't the case, as they did their best to make sure you weren't alone all the time. When they took breaks, you would sometimes have one of them come and sit next to you or when sometimes have all of them.

They hoped it would help bring you out of your shell a little more, but in that month they didn't really make that much progress with it.

Eventually though, Kotaro called everyone in to have a meeting at the beginning of the day. You as ever were sat in between Junko and Sakura, waiting for the mysterious man with the shades to turn up.

The metal door to the room opened and he stepped in, letting it close behind him

"Good morning everyone." He said.

"G-Good morning sir." Sakura said.

Saki yawned and rubbed the back of her head, while you rubbed your eyes to try and get some of the sleep out of it.

"Okay first thing....it looks like all of you have been taking your lessons very seriously! By the way, how have you been settling into your new name?! FRANKENCHOOCHOO!!!" He said.

"You're saying it wrong!! It's Franchouchou!!!" Sakura exclaimed, unhappy at his butchering of their group name.

"FRANNYFRANNYCHOUCHOU!!" He mispronounced it again.

"Franchouchou!!!" Sakura repeated.

"Yeah I know it's Flannelfoofoo!!!" He said.

"Oh look at us we have a French name, look how cute we are!!!" He rattled off in a French accent.

"Okay then Franchouchou!! Even though at that Guerilla Concert a month ago you were just a mere bunch of brain dead zombies, you have only improved the slightest bit!" He said.

"And this is the part where the real fans begins! Right boss?" He looked at Saki.

"Uuhhh....yes?" She said.

"Spoken like a true leader! What's your take on it Lily?" He turned his attention to the youngest of the group.

"W-well I uhhh-." She began but was interrupted by Kotaro.

"GREAT!!!" He yelled, making her jump and her heart beat faster.

"So what do you ladies think we should do next? SAKURA!!!!" He pointed at the red haired girl, who jumped in surprise.

"M-Me? I uhhh....m-maybe it's time for us to record a single and get it out?" She asked.

"Great idea! You've got a good head on those shoulders!" Kotaro praised.

Sakura giggled happily, proud of her suggestion.

"All we need to do is find a recording studio and-OH WAIT WE CAN'T DUMBASS!!!!" He went off into a rant again, which made everyone jump.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?! WHERE WOULD WE GET THE MONEY?! DO YOU THINK I'M ROLLING IN MONEY SO WE CAN DO THAT?! I HAVEN'T EARNED A PENNY FROM YOUR RAGGEDY ASS PERFORMANCES!!! LET ALONE ALL YOUR EXPENSES!!!!!" He yelled before taking a quick breather and running up to her.