Chapter 10: Sneaking To The Hot Springs

Everyone returned to the hotel after hanging out at the foot spa for a while and talking about the group. Everyone hoped that it would be successful, but Ai still had her doubts about it all and was happy to stay around only of things didn't go south.

Regardless of that though, everyone was more concerned about you and the way you were suddenly startled at the foot spa.

As ever you remained quiet so the girls got no indication from you that something we bothering you. When in fact it was bothering you a lot.

You sat in the corner of the rehearsal room that Kotaro had reserved and lost yourself in your thoughts.

"I swear I'm not going crazy....though after all this time I wouldn't be too surprised...." You thought to yourself.

Sakura glanced at you through the corner of her eyes, concerned.

"He really doesn't look okay....the way he got so startled earlier at the foot spa is just odd....there was nothing there that could make him react in that way." She thought.

She had to brush those thoughts aside for now though as she dove her hand into the box full of the product that they would be advertising, and pulled out a small box of Saganship Z.

"So you just whack one of these on your body and it makes your back and shoulders feel good?" Saki asked as she held one of the patches in her hand.

"That's the general idea." Junko said.

"Like for real?! That's what's up!!" Saki said, amazed.

"It says here that you can't put these on other people because it counts as practising medicine." Sakura said, reading off the box.

"Like I give a crap!" Saki said as she flapped the patch around before peeling the back of it off.

"Besides, we're not people we're zombies!" She continued.

"I still don't think we sho-." Sakura was cut off by Saki lifting up her shirt and slapping one of the patches on her lower back.

Sakura exclaimed in delight as she felt the patch doing its work.

"Hey that feels great!! I can move around more freely! I can feel all my muscle fatigue just melting away!!!" She cheered as she moved her body around.

"That's so cool! It's like we absorb stuff faster!!" Saki exclaimed, fascinated.

"Hey look at me!! I can move as much as I want and nothing falls off!!" Lily cheered as she moved her body and stretched her legs into all sorts of positions.

This was followed by Junko and Yugiri both placing a patch on their shoulders, exhaling with happiness as they felt their muscles absorb the medicine in the patch.

"You gotta try it Ai!!" Saki said trying to convince her as she held one of the patches out to her.

"No I'd rather not. And besides I don't have any-." Ai began but was interrupted when Saki slapped a patch on her lower back just like she did with Sakura.

The feeling reduced Ai to the ground, where she laid unmoving as she sighed with relief and a smile spread across her face.

"Hey Y/n!! Try it! It'll make you feel really good!" Lily skipped over with a patch in her hand and offered it to you.

You looked up at her with a blank expression and stared for a few moments before moving your shirt off your shoulder so she could place it on.

She giggled and stepped closer, gently placing the patch on your shoulder before giving it a gentle pat.