Chapter 33: Plotting REVENGE

A/n: We are so fucking back. Who's ready for some revenge, because I know I am!

Enjoy! :)

~

With Kotaro not budging from his drunken bender, the girls were left without their producer as they planned their next gig. They weren't giving up despite Kotaro seeming to have given up all hope in reviving the project.

It did concern you that he gave up after one failed event, albeit it was a horrible flop. The lack of care and manner that Kotaro seemed to dive into the concert was not only playing on your mind, but the minds of the girls too.

"Why would he do something so rash? I know Ai said a while back that a lot of Kotaro's plans were last minute, but at least they had some kind of benefit and made sense." You thought.

"What doesn't make sense is the fact that he decided to go from performing in front of five hundred people in a small indoor arena, straight to performing in front of nearly thirty thousand in one of Saga's largest outdoor stadiums..." Your thoughts continued to rage as you leaned up against the wall of the practice room.

With no Kotaro, you had taken up the role of producer for Franchouchou. Having been by Kotaro's side from the beginning, you had picked up a thing or two from him, besides the makeup which you already had some experience in anyway.

Of course you being producer was something the girls was something that they were very keen on even before all this, though you still thought that Kotaro was the best man for the job.

The date of the gig had been marked onto the calendar and it was getting ever closer. It fell on the one year anniversary of Franchouchou's first performance, which made it extra important that the girls got it right.

A successful gig would reignite their idols adventures, which is why you were hellbent on doing your bit to help them.

Though with their part time jobs, there was very little time that everyone was home to practice together. You tried your hardest to find a way to work around it, but this was something that the girls encouraged you not to do.

"You need to calm down and take a breath Y/n. We all appreciate you stepping up in Kotaro's place, but we can't have you burning out." Ai said when she pulled you aside one day to talk.

"That's the thing, I don't burn out! You've been inside my mind and you know that I'm practically immortal! A little bit of running around and organising isn't going to kill me, especially when other methods have been unable to!" You responded, trying to get your point across to her.

"I understand where you're coming from, and maybe you don't burn out like an ordinary person, but you still need to slow down. Everything will be sorted with time. It is best to be slow and steady so that nothing is missed. That's the other main problem." Ai said.

"Not burning out is great, but if you go too fast you may miss certain details. That's all I'm saying." She continued.

You took a moment to think about what she said, before nodding and taking a long, drawn out breath.

"You're right. I'm sorry Ai." You said.

"Don't apologise! You're trying your absolute hardest to help. Us girls are making sure that we are continuing to support you too. It's still not really obvious, but we know that you still struggle." She said.

Of course you still struggled. The trauma you had been through certainly would not go away overnight. There were still moments where you would go very quiet and space out which would scare the girls.

However, you were quick to come back and instead of coming anything from them, you would talk about what you were thinking.

Some of the thoughts weren't pleasant, but it was to be expected since the girls knew what you had seen. Still, you were coping a lot better and soldiered on through it all.