Chapter 17: The Truth About Lily

All of the girls were left full of buzz and confidence after the success at Saga Rock. They had gained even more traction and not to mention, it had brought them all even closer together.

"Saki look! Here we are!!!" Sakura exclaimed as she ran up to her with a magazine in her hands, opened up to a certain page.

There was a short article on Franchouchou's performance at Saga Rock titled, 'Angels Descend on Saga Rock!'.

"Saga Rock was so great! I'm glad we all got to go!" Sakura beamed.

Junko gasped a little when she saw the writer of the article, the name was really familiar.

"That's the reporter that covered our trip to the hot spring." She said.

"We're getting buzz. There have been lots of posts in the last month. I think we're about to see a ton of responses. Both positive and negative." Ai said.

"So cool! I think I dazzled people the most!" Lily cheered as she leaned in closer to have a look at the picture.

"Really? I don't see you...." Saki said as she held the magazine a little further away, to aid the joke she was making.

"Oh right there....heh....sorry you're so tiny!!" She teased as Lily pouted.

"I didn't ask you Saki!" Lily said as she turned her head away.

"Well I think you were totally dazzling!" Sakura said, which got Lily to turn around to face her.

"Mhm! You have the kind of smile that lights up a room! And that star is so cute!!!" Sakura complimented, which made Lily's eyes light up and a smile spread across her face.

"Thank you!!!" Lily cheered.

The door to the room opened and closed again, and everyone looked up to see you enter.

"Y/n!!!!" Lily scrambled to her feet and ran over to hug you.

"Did you think my performance at Saga Rock was dazzling?! It was right?!" She exclaimed as you nodded and pat her head gently.

"You were brilliant....you shone brighter than everyone else." You said as Lily giggled and hugged you tighter.

"Thank you!!!! That means so to hear!!!" Lily beamed.

She then turned around to look at Saki and stuck her tongue out of her mouth.

"See!! I was dazzling Saki!! Y/n thinks so!!" She said before letting go of you and skipping away happily.

"Tch. What a pain in the ass...." Saki mumbled.

You walked over and sat on the floor next to Saki and gently pat her on the back.

"You were brilliant too. You all were." You said as the blonde haired girl smiled widely and wrapped an arm around you.

"Thanks buddy!" She beamed as you smiled a little as well.

"Awww.....look at his smile! Cute!" Sakura thought.

"He's smilin' more and more! Awesome!" Saki thought.

"I'm glad to have met him...I wouldn't have been able to conquer my fear easily without him...." Ai thought.

"He's such a good listener and is so kind....never judging me for my opinion....it's nice to see him getting steadily more comfortable.... Junko thought.

"How lovely....it's always nice to see him smile." Yugiri thought.

"Yay!! He's smiling!!!" Lily thought.