Chapter 13: Differing Idol Ideologies

You were sound asleep on your new bed mat that you had finally been provided by Kotaro. For that, you had the girls to thank. They had been pressurising him to do so for a while now, even more so after what happened at the Gatalympics.

It really helped as well. You were sleeping much better than you had been recently.

As you slept and Kotaro was in the bath, the girls went on his computer to do some research.

"What is this glowing box?" Yugiri asked, curious about the computer screen.

"It's called a computer! We're gonna use it to figure out what kind of idols are big right now!!" Lily explained.

"Hm. They do come up with the wildest things." Yugiri said as she tapped the top of the screen with her pipe causing it to nearly tip over.

"Hey stop! You're gonna break it!" Ai said as she readjusted it back into place again.

"Oh. My apologies." Yugiri said.

"Hold on you guys. What if Kotaro catches us?" Sakura said as she turned to look at the door.

"You don't need to worry. His night time bath will last another twenty minutes at least." Ai said.

"Are you sure?" Sakura asked.

"I am. This is my third time doing this." Ai admitted.

"Hey Ai! Do you think Franchouchou has its own homepage?!" Lily asked as she peered around the back of the chair.

"We do. And I'm not going back on it." Ai said.

"Huh? Why not?" Lily asked.

"You'll die from cringing." Ai responded, confusing Lily.

"Uh...die again I mean." She said just to clarify, making all the others deadpan.

"Anyway I've been doing a lot of digging around lately and a lot has changed from my day. Especially for idols." She said as she hit the search button, bringing up links to different webpages.

"Lots of popular groups who seem like they would be together forever are already breaking up." She continued.

"The public interest in idols does fluctuate." Junko said.

"Wait, what does that mean for us then?" Sakura asked, worriedly.

"Even if idols aren't in right now, we'll still try our best. Okay?" Ai asked, turning to face Sakura with a reassuring smile on her face.

"Uhm....yeah." Sakura responded, still a little unsure.

"Alright." Ai said, turning back to the screen.

"Who's doing events.....let me see...." She said, typing into the search bar and hitting the enter key to display the links to all the events that were going on.

"This new technology is so useful!" Junko said in amazement.

"Look at how many there are!" Sakura said with wonder.

"Let's see....which ones are the most interesting...." Ai said as she scrolled down the page.

The one that stood out the most was one that was advertising the SAGA ROCK festival. It certainly caught the eyes of Saki.

"What's Saga Rock?! That sounds like fun!!!" The blonde haired zombie exclaimed in excitement.

"Sure does! Do you like rock?" Sakura asked.