1

*the time stamps in this book isn't going to be the same as masterpiece, it's going to be chances in the timeline because...well it's not the same story?*

*not edited*
3rd person POV.

"When is Shoota come back?" Ki asked and threw some more chips in her mouth

"Bro supposed ta' be comin' back from Chicago today, he said he was onna' way" ManMan said shooting at Twone in the game

"Hop off dick you stupid bitch" twone spoke up when he shot him and started running in the game.

-

Xavier watched the people with a permanent mug on his face watching as the people stood up on the plane.

White ass people gettin' up and tha' fuckin door ain' even open.

He thought to his self watching them take the carry-on bags from the top. He paid first class to not deal with people standing over him and it wasn't any different.

Opening his phone and taking it off airplane mode he watched as messages popped up, mostly from people Chicago. He clicked on the 8ball Marianne sent him 45 minutes ago and played her back.

Shoota been in Illinois ever since one of the drug shipments went missing. He found out what happened and who was fucking with their money the first month he was there, but he decided to stay for a bit to make sure shit was straight.

That was 6 months ago.

He mainly worked from his computer setting up deals, still randomly popping in on the multiple trap houses and clubs around the city.

It was a Wednesday and he decided to not go on a weekend because it was too overcrowded. He was flying back in today refusing to miss A'kira's and Marianne birthday 2 weeks from now, Mir told him taking the group to Bali.

He knocked the 8ball in and sent the message that he won and a couple seconds later a word game popped up.

Shaking his head he put his phone back in his pocket and closed down his computer, placing everything in the black Nike backpack. Getting up when the isle cleared he walked off the plane and went straight to the Terminal.

-

Parking outside the familiar house, getting out the his Jeep trackhawk walking pass the cars and opening the door to twones house and closing the door walking to where he heard yelling.

"Ain' nobody cheatin' if you ass just say dat'."

"Ain' nobody trash you lopsided bitch." Twone responded to ManMan killing him

"And ion bring nun to the table but iPhoneeee. She didn't have to eat like that, oh-" Ki said walking down the stairs looking up and pausing when she seen Shoota just standing there.

"You was only gone for 176 days why you look so different hoe? Someone cooked here."

"Huh?" His eyebrows frowned towards the end on her sentence not knowing what she was talking about.

"Forgot you and Mir unc nem, it's a reference from tiktak." She said and he watched her with a mug, continuing down the stairs throwing herself on the couch.

He walked in the living room dapping everbody up and sat back down eyes wondering over twone. His hair got longer and his skin got tan.

He looked real good

-

Xavier, Mir, Twone and ManMan sat in the Smokey room each smoking their own blunt.

"It only got 3 rooms available in da' resort." ManMan said scrolling on his computer and blowing smoke out his mouth. "It got 2 rooms in all"

"I'a stay wit' Ri. Y'all gon figure it out tho."

"Coo. Imma stay wit ki, Twone n' Shoota y'all in a room."

"That's coo'." Twone spoke up looking at Shoota who's head was down. His hair covered his face as he sparked another blunt.

He do look different what the fuck

antwone thought to his self thinking back to what he heard Kira saying.

His hair got longer, he had more muscle, and got more tattoos.

Need to step my game up this is unacceptable.

Twone thought making his self laugh and he shook his head.

Lil short ass chapter,

I'm just finna jump in this shit just like I did with masterpiece cause I'm a impatient ass mf and I hate when stories take too long to get to the point😭

I'm just finna jump in this shit just like I did with masterpiece cause I'm a impatient ass mf  and I hate when stories take too long to get to the point😭