32

3rd Person POV.
*not edited*

"Nigga fuck you." Twone said throwing his wedding band on the night stand next him.

Xavier watched as he walked away and ran his hands down his face letting out a heavy sigh.

"Antwone."

"Nigga you fuckin cheated? You deadass?" He mugged Xavier and got a board stare in response.

"Dat' was dramatic enough?" Twone said thinking if he was dramatic enough before walking to Xavier with a smile on his face.

"Why you doin' this again?" Xavier asked looking up at him

"Just practicin' for when you make me mad." Twone said putting his wedding ring back on and threw his body on the bed

Xavier shook his head

"Dat's how you gon do me?"

"Maybe.." Twone mumbled knowing that was 100% going to be that dramatic.

"Mmm"

"I'll shoot you if you eva' cheat on me." He straight faced Xavier

"You'n gotta worry bout dat."

Twone looked at the time and a smile appeared on his face. Leaning closer to him he connected their lips and Xavier immediately responded. Twone hands went to his face just resting on his cheek and his hands going to hip waist pulling his body closer to him.

Pulling away he placed a couple quick kisses on Xavier's lips.

"Happy birthday Xay"

Xavier smiled leaning down giving him another kiss.

"Thank you baybe, I luh you."

"I luh you more." He grinned up at his husband showing his pearly whites. "Ight let's go." He continued sitting up but Xavier kept a hold on him.

"Wea' we goin'?"

"So much questions so lil time c'mon."

-

Xavier walked towards the chair in the corner of the room that.

Sitting down he lifted the red cup to his lips sipping on it. Looking around the room full of people, everybody pitched in and threw him a birthday party.

Scanning his surroundings landing on Twone who was holding Kehlani while she spoke to him excitedly. He felt stuck in the moment and his eyes stayed glued to the sight of him putting on the pink princess birthday hat even though her birthday wasn't until mid next year. She was spoiled out of her mind and she had never heard the word no left their mouths when she asked for something.

Though Xavier couldn't say much because he knew he played a big roll in spoiling them both. Twone looked at him just as confused as Kehlani when he didn't get something he wanted.

This would soon be his life. He would soon be waking up to this sight everyday.

And he couldn't fucking wait.

He watched as Kehlani looked around, seeing her frown when she didn't see what she was looking for. The moment their eyes connected he face lit back up and she shuffled out Twone hand, he let her go letting her run over to Xavier and continued doing what he was doing.

He watched as she ran over to where he was sitting putting the mixed drink on the table next to him and lifting her on his lap.

"I got a birthday hat!"

"I see princess, it look pretty." Xavier nodded replying to Kehlani entertaining her

"You wear it?"

"I'a be ok mama, you wea' yo hat."

This time Kehlani nodded

"I come be with you?"

"Mhmm when I finish yo' princess room you ca' live in it."

"Really?! I always want a princess room!"

"And imma get if fa' you. Promise."

She smiled up at him showing some of her missing teeth. She continued yapping switching from topic to topic, Xavier knew she was tired because for some reason she always got more energetic when she was fighting sleep.

Shaking the leg she was on lightly he sat back in a man spread and pulled her into him, making her lay on his chest.

"I not sleepy!" She said looking up at him frowning

"I kno' princess, keep telling me bout yo' movie." He said and she nodded getting comfortable continuing to talk.

Xavier listened as she slowly stopped talking and about 10 minutes later she was breathing in a stead breathing pattern as she slept.

Throwing his black jacket over her picking back up his cup.

"Old ass bitch you basically got a kid befo' me. Im mad as fuck."

Xavier looked up seeing Mir sit on the other chair.

"Bitch you turn 26 last month 'n do yo homework on me." Xavier said and taking another sip

"Shut tha fuck up." Mir said taking a drink of his sprite, he didn't like drinking and he wasn't about to smoke and it was kids running around.

Xavier side eyed him.

"You shut tha' fuck up."

Mir mugged him

"Fuck y'all always arguing fa'? Dis' why y'all old ass niggas can't have shit. On David." ManMan said

-

"You not 'posed to be givin' nobody a gift on yo' birthday." Antwone said to Xavier as he drove

"You gon like it baybe." He looked over to the passenger seat seeing Twone mug him. "Fix yo face."

Xavier pulled up to house and Twone looked around.

"I like dis house." He mumbled watching as the gate opened when Xavier typed in the pin.

It had a small bridge in the house allowing cars to drive in the back, and all the lights were which only drew more attention on to the brown exterior on the outside and the designs. It looked like a mini castle.

"Well dats good cause it's ours."

Ms Reporter aka big back aka broke ass nigga aka lame ass nigga I hope you wake up and your back fat triple

GOOD NIGHT FOR THE REST OF MY POOKIES