7

*not edited*
3rd person POV.

Xavier opened his eyes head turning to the window seeing it was dark outside.

He look down at Twone who slept peacefully on next to him, well basically on him at this point. Xavier had Antwone up till sun set, he knew he was tried.

He moved them to Antwone's room, got him washed up leaving him to sleep before going downstairs to the guest room and throw the sheets in the wash, coming upstairs, washing up, and he headed straight to bed with Twone.

Grabbing his phone from the dresser his eyes squinting at the brightness, he let his eyes adjust before continuing. He looked at the time—1am, unlocked the phone going to the notifications seeing messages but only responding to 3

-

Mir - 8:48pm
Yo. Wednesday we finna go to the trap in Augusta.

>fs. Lmk what time

Mama - 6:15pm
Hey baby❤️

Mama - 6:15pm
I was just calling to see if you were okay, I only heard from you a few times since you left Chicago, love you

>wassup ma
>I been busy, I'm sorry. I call you around 8, love you too.

-

He shut his phone off after responding to Mir and his grandmother, leaving the rest of the messages for whenever he felt like responding.

Standing up making sure not to wake him, Xavier made his way to the bathroom throwing water on his face and brushing his teeth before making his way back to the bed. Running his hands over Antwone's body in attempt to wake him up.

He leaned down places kisses all over his face making his eyes open. He watched as Antwone watched him with a frown on his face. As much as he wanted to let him sleep he needed to eat something.

"You gotta eat baybe." He placed a kiss on his jaw before standing up lifting Twone with him.

He sat him on the counter picked up his toothbrush, wetting it, putting toothpaste on it, and wetting it again before handing it to him.

Taking his phone out phone he went to maps to see what was open at the moment.

Scrolling through the options putting his phone back in his pocket his eyes landed on antwone who now sat with his eyes halfway closed. He walked over standing in between his legs pulling him closer and placing a kiss on his lips.

Antwone rested his head on his chest

"You want some Zaxby's?"

He felt Twone shake his head no, he did that for the other 2 places he named.

"It ain' a whole lotta stuff you eat open right na, but you gotta eat sweet boy. Olive Garden?"

Twone though about it before nodding his head.

Lifting him, leaving him in the basketball pants and wife beater. They was gon place a go to order and eat in the car.

As they got to Xavier's car Twone was wide awake when he heard the v8 engine start. It was dark outside most restaurants and fast food places were closed.