28

3rd person POV.
*not edited*

"How you feelin?" Twone asked running his hand through Xavier's hair making him sigh

Xavier was currently laying on top of him without a worry in the world though they had to leave in a couple hours.

"Ion feel nun fa' dat lady baybe. Ion know ha'." He responded honestly

Why would he feel something for the woman? He didn't even know what the hell she looked like up until now. Sure when he was smaller he wondered why his parent left but he was young at the time. He was now 25 so the back that she's back 23 almost 24 years later meant nothing to him. All the questions he wanted to ask her as a child were now the least of his worries.

"You don't even wanna know why?"

"No not really. I feel like tha' more I got older I detached from the thought of having a mother. Coming back 24 years lata' 'n expectin' me to welcome you wit' open arms is crazy to me. I feel like her cryin' was a manipulation tactic, even though it more than likely wasn't. If maw and paw keep her around I wouldn't mind, but Ion want no relationship wit' her."

Antwone simply listening and nodded. He couldn't say anything to try to talk him into it because that would've been the most hypocritical thing ever. If he ever met his dad he would go on about it like it was a regular day because the man meant nothing to him.

His mom was a different story, he had a couple questions he wanted to ask her. But he also knew he couldn't compare a abusive mother to a absent mother. It was 2 completely different situations with 2 different people who process emotions differently.

"Mmm..I would feel tha' same way if my dad just popped up."

"I wanna speak wit' you tho."

Xavier spoke up making him think about all the possible things to talk about before trying to unsuccessfully sit up.

"You giving me flashbacks baybe." Xavier said his dick now semi hard

"You bein' nasty."

"When I fuck you in dis' position yo back be arching. It be feelin good?"

"No." Twone said mugging even through he could see him.

"Why you lyin'? You be moanin' fa' me baybe, naw it be feelin so good you can't een moan. And you be cryi-" he was cut off by twone tugging on his hair

"Shut up. You said you wan' talk."

"Mm mm, we ca' stay jus' like dis." He said placing a kiss on his neck

"Mkay, what you wanna talk bout?"

"It ain mun fa' real. I'm just thinkin' bout steppin back from tha' game. Focus on the clubs and the meetings, 'das bout it." He admitted and it went silent for a couple of seconds

"...where 'dis come from?"

"I want a child. One wit' you."

"Xavier...we ain' been together dat long." he tried to sit up again and this time he let him. Rolling off so the side sill laying down now looking up at Twone who looked down at him.

"So? I knew you fa' 15 years Twone. I don't give no fuck. I seen how you handle children 'n I want a baby wit' you."

"That was for a couple days Xavier."

"We ca' make dat a couple years."

Twone straight faced Xavier who was now smiling at him

"You ain' funny."

"I'm not tryna be funny baybe."

"What if we break up? And I told you I  wanna be married before I have kids. Then on top of that Ian never had no good parent's...shit parent." He said looking at the tv that was currently playing a made a movie

Xavier watched him for a bit. Antwone did tell him that, he'll be lying if he said that wasn't true.

"Ain no breakin up. Stop fuckin playin wit me. And if we do, God forbid, ain' ever gon toxic situation. I luh you too much fa' dat. We'a get married right na. And Would you eva' bring up a child like way you was raised?"

Twone mugged him at his last question

"Don' be watching me like dat."

"Ion wanna get married just to have kids."

"Ion wanna just marry you for a child sweet boy. I'm marrying you fa' you. I'm just voicing the fact the I do want a kid, and I want ta' start buildin' a safe and stable environment for them from now. I ca' wait for a child, I don't mind. But if you kno' fa sure dis not what you wan' let me kno' cause I'm being serious right na'."

Twone side eyed him and saw the most serious facial expression on his face. Leaning close to him face staring in his eyes. "Are you still high?"

He shook his head no.

"And you wanna marry...me?"

"Yes" he confirmed

"In Chicago..."

"Mhmm"

"Marriage ain' no joke-"

"I kno' what marriage is baybe. Fully aware."

"Okay."

"Okay?" Xavier questioned

"Mhmm"

"Ight c'mon." Xavier placed a kiss on his lips before sitting up. Of course Antwone followed him to the closet.

"We'a get married in Nike tech."

"It has to be black Nike tech so we look professional." Twone said taking his up.

-

Staring at the paper in his hand then back at Xavier, who was already watching him, then back at the papers again...then back at Xavier.

"We're married..." Twone mumbled surprised as if he didn't just go through the whole court process.

Oh?

ITS MY BIRTHDAY YAWLLLL🤭🤭🤭🤭

Me tryna unbig big back's back.

(My memes haven't been showing and I'm pissed)