29

3rd Person POV.
*not edited*

Xavier walked up to Samir's door making the camera go off, telling him that Mir clicked on the camera notification and was now watching him.

They were back in Georgia since last week and they haven't heard for Nas, and Nas hasn't heard from them. For somebody to go toe to toe with Twone and thinking he out of all people was gonna back down was crazy.

They were just happy they didn't start on opening places together. They heard word that Nas was back in Cali, they also heard word that Sean was dead.

He held up the middle finger typing in the pin to the house and walked in. Walking in the direction he heard music knowing it was Marianne.

"You can't dance fa' shit."

Her head snapped in his direction and she folded her arms.

"Hi! Yes I can dance Xavier, don't lie."

He gave her a tight lip smile nodding silently agreeing to disagree, walking around the kitchen island and giving her a side hug. He handed her the bag of candy he always got once he knew he would be seeing her

"Thank you!"

"Welcome, wea' dat nigga at?"

"He's upstairs in his office and tell him it's almost time for him to eat." Ri replied opening her gummy worms

"I gotchu."

Xavier agreed walking up the familiar stair case to Mir's office not bothering to knock. He opened the door and Mir looked up with a irritated mug. Knowing him he probably was irritated.

"Why you in ma' house."

Xavier walked over the the chair in front of his desk facing them towards each other, he sat in one and out his feet up in the other.

"Ion kno' how Ri put up wit' yo ass bruh. Always fuckin' mad, but aye she tell me to tell you yo' angry ass need to eat soon."

Mir watched him for a bit with a blank look on his face and looked back at his paper work.

Mir and Xavier were friends the longest out the friend group, only by 1 year tho. But they were the closest. Samir was a foster kid. When he went to the group home late and the care taker didn't let him he found his way to Xavier's house, tho he was always gone by the time hit 8am because that's when paw came home. If the man knew what the 4 boys were getting into at that age they were positive he would've whooped they ass.

Sometimes he came in through Xavier room window, but he always knew what days he was there because Mir always made up the couch he stayed on.

"I'm leavin' the field." Xavier said making him look up.

They referred to work outside of 'legal' business aka the clubs and other businesses as the field, killing, kidnapping, selling etc was.

"Same." Mir replied shocking Xavier a bit.

"Damn feel like a old ass nigga."

"You is bitch."

"We tha' same fucking age bitch." He responded back to Mir with a mug on his face making Samir mug him back

"Fuck you... but dis' shit ain' good for Ri, so I'm out dat area of work."

Xavier nodded understanding the silent message between his words. Him and Ri were still trying to get back on their everyday track after she suffered a miscarriage. She got real sad and it didn't help that he had to leave for Chicago, even if it was 2 months later. They had a memorial for their baby near the lake in Mir backyard.

"I wanna adopt Kehlani, probably in a couple months from now."

Samir knew about Kehlani, he knew about every child in the foster home he funded.

"Ain't you said you wanna get married for you do some shit like dat?" Mir recalled his words for years ago, now leaning back in his chair.

"I'm married bitch."

Samir shook his head, he knew he wasn't lying. In the past 16 years Shoota has yet to to tell him a lie. Looking down at his left hand seeing the wedding band.

"Maw is bout to whoop y'all ass."

"Oh fa' sho." Xavier agreed with his words thinking about his grandmother's reaction.

-

Walking in his room Xavier looked at Twone who was peacefully sleeping on his bed. Taking off his jacket leaving on his pant making his way to the bed to wake him up, it was 10am.

His husband.

"baybe." he kissed lips and Twone turned his face into the pillow, Xavier moved his face back knowing he couldn't breathe.

"Wake up"

"Wea' you go?"

"By Mir, but you gotta wake up."

Twone opened his eyes unintentionally mugged Xavier, his lips puffier than usual making them look fuller.

"You gotta eat you ain' eat last night."

"Mkay.."

Xavier shook head remembering when Twone cussed his ass out the first time he did this.

Short chapter sorray

MY MEMES ARENT WORKING AND IM FUCKING PISSED.

Could y'all have seen my memes at the end of the chapter like the last 2-3 chapters????

Ms.Reporter you got sun to do with this bitch?!