26

3rd Person POV.
*not edited*

Xavier inhaled from the blunt holding it in for a bit before exhaling, watching as the smoke got in the way of the lights before clearing up. It wasn't to cold out side on the balcony, surprisingly the weather stayed at a good 67 degrees.

Looking back down at the computer that sat in his lap, document papers for a club he was in change of ready to be filled out. Well he mostly had to read and sign off if he agreed but was he about to read 15 pages of rules and regulations at 3:23 in the morning? No. The plan was for this to be a club the 2 business partners shared, but they were about the leave Chicago tomorrow night and have yet to hear from Nas and he sure as hell ain't hear from them.

They didn't do shit wrong, and one of his people were out of place, it'll be a cold day in hell before they reached out to apologize for something they weren't wrong for.

Forwarding the document to the folder of tomorrow's work, which was more like when he woke up work, before closing the computer. A couple minutes later he put out the now finished blunt. Head turning towards the glass door hearing movement from inside, watching Twone go to the bathroom and come out a couple a minute or 2 later.

Twone looked around a bit confused and a slight mug on his face making Xavier shake his head at how mean he looked when he first wake up when he was anything but.

He looked around the room and eyes ended up on the balcony, connecting eyes with Xavier through the glass door and he made his way out side

"Why you ain' say sum?" Twone mumbled while closing the glass door behind him. He walked over and sat one the couch, Xavier being his self, he pulled him closer.

"Lemme get a kiss baybe."

He tilted his head up slightly placing a small kiss on his lips making Xavier suck his teeth, Twone tried not to smiled in response.

"You gon do me like dat?"

Twone turned his head back to him placing another kiss on his lip. Xavier immediately deepen it, adding tongue and humming lightly as Twone softly sucked on it. One of Twone's hands held the side of his face and the other in his hair as the simple kiss turned into a heated make out session.

He pulled away from some air and Xavier continued trailing kisses on his face. The hand the was once wrapped around his neck now in his hair, tugging his head back to give Xavier more space to trail kisses along Twone's tattooed neck sucking on just below his jaw getting soft moans out the man.

"I luh you." Xavier said letting his hair go satisfied knowing he left a mark

"I luh you.." Twone responded back to him and pulled him in for another kiss which didn't last long before he stood up.

Xavier watched as he stood up moved forward a bit expecting him to walk back in the room, he watched him raising his eye brow slightly surprised when he got down in front of him. If Xavier wasn't hard before he sure as hell was now, his tongue running over his bottom lip in his mouth out of habit. Sitting on the edge of the couch making easier for him, pulling his gray pants and eithka's making his dick pop out. Leaning back in the chair giving him some space.

His eyes closing as Twone sucked on his tip making his dick twitch and leak pre-cum. Opening his eyes watching as he took his out his mouth spitting on dick his hand moving around his length wetting him all. He took him in his mouth and started bobbing his head using his hand moving it up and down along with him making.

"Fuckkk..."

Xavier groaned not caring how loud he was. The wet sounds telling him exactly how sloppy Twone was being, humming around him occasionally when he hit the back of his throat sending vibrations to his dick. Taking him out his mouth trailing kisses down his dick as his hand continued to move up and down. His mouth moving down to his balls sucking them lightly knowing how sensitive that area was.