2

Hella short chapter cause..i don't feel like writing a awkward stage in this book, it'll basically be the same pace as my other book Masterpiece.

*not edited*
3rd Person POV.

Shoota and Mir sat on the back yard balcony watching everybody else play basket ball.

"Stop bein' a bitch."

A mug formed on Xavier's face as he side eyed Samir

"Fuck up" Shoota responded blowing the smoke out his mouth passing the blunt

Samir was a observational person didn't talk much but always watching. He was the only person to figure out Xavier had a thing for twone. Much like Xavier, Mir had a thing for staying out of people business and people staying out of his.

Shaking his head at Xavier refusing to act on what he was feeling they both put their focus back on the game

They watched as Ki snatched the ball and throw up her middle finger at Twone making him mug her and bend one backward.

"BITCH!" Kira yelled out kicking him and they started hitting each other

Marianne watched them her head slightly tilted. She didn't like violence but she knew they were just playing.

Her eyes moved over to the balcony waving at the 2 men with a happy smile on her face, of course they responded to her wave.

"always smilin'."

"Always" Mir responded watching her

-

"I feel like you my sugar daddy Mir, you bought a whole plane ticket for meeee." Twone said dramatically covering his mouth making people look at them.

"Fuck you lookin' at folk?" Shoota asked the white man who looked at them weirdly making him quickly look away.

They got on the stairs and when they got to the top turned left and walked until they saw C26

"I gotta use the bathroom." Ki said and
Ri looked at her.

"Okay, we can go together." She let go of Mir's hand going to hold her sister hand and they walked together to the bathroom sign further ahead.

"Y'all niggas ever wonder why they go together? Like they never go by they self." Twone stated his thought out loud

"Said it's to stay safe. They be snatching up folks now a days." ManMan said placing him and Ki's stuff down next to Ri's black LV duffel bag Mir carried for her. They all sat down and talked about the trip before the girls came back.

-

Twone happily chewed on his Chick-fil-A breakfast meal Ri and Ki brought back for everybody and drank some of his apple juice.

I loved apple juice and orange juice, only when they were cold tho.

As a punishment when he did some bad at school his mom make him drink warm orange juice.

He looked up feeling somebody watching him.

His face formed into a mug as his eyes landed on a lightskin man with a temp fade.

Stupid bitch lookin' like he ain' neva seen a nigga eat. Dumb ass bitch.

He looked away feeling another pair of eyes on him and his head moved landing on Shoota. His mug dropped into a more confused look as Shoota watched him with his eyes low.

Ignoring everybody he ate his food.

Everybody watchin' me..must want some of my Chick-fil-A chicken biscuits with honey drizzle and fruits on the side that was prepared by a teenager tryna save up to get a car...

He nodded his head as the silent conclusion he came up with in his head. Eventually the plane started boarding and the group stood up as they heard delta 1st class and delta one being called

Ello, I just recognized to don't feel like writing all they did in Bali over again in a second book🧍🏼.

Remember that this book is a sequel sooooo imma cut to the chase, and the next chapter will be the continuation of the only chapter of Twone and Shoota in my other book 'Masterpiece'.

If your confused go read the 1st book...or not? You'll just be missing out on the what they did in Bali which doesn't really effect this story but the timeline will seem faster for you at first.

Like I said this is a SEQUEL, I don't wanna hear their "moving too fast" when in reality their not... you'll get muted 😍

 you'll get muted 😍

PSD kids 🔛🔝.

.