22

3rd Person POV.
*not edited*

"Stop Xavier." Antwone mumbled moving his hand that was traveling down, back up.

"You look good." Xavier responded watching a shirtless twone in the mirror, his hand now resting on his lower stomach.

Xavier eyed the tattoos on him, eyes traveling up his body. Watching the two marks on his neck, a small smirk on his face remembering exactly how he got them. His hands had yet to leave Antwone's body since they stepped out the shower.

"I 'preciate you."

"Mmm" Xavier responded pulling out his phone and walking away to sit on the bed

Clicking on he app he barely used he clicked the Twone's instagram story.

-

twonebtch

Reply to story

Reply to story...

-

Xavier mugged the phone watching the picture of him. He didn't know how Twone got the picture because he took the picture on his phone.

Either way he liked the story.

"Ight. I'm ready"

Xavier looked up seeing him now fully clothed and standing in front of him. Pulling him closer resting his head on his stomach. Letting out a sigh and closed his eyes when he felt a hand go in his hair.

"Wea' we goin'?"

"To the aquarium."

He remembered him talking about it to the group before he left for Chicago. He figured he hadn't been 9 times out of 10. He didn't like going places by him self and if he went with the group Ki sure as hell would've sent pictures to the group chat.

"I always wanted ta' go there."

Sitting up and opening his eyes before he stood up. Slightly looking down at Twone before he connected their lips in a kiss that only lasted a couple seconds. Pulling away a comfortable silence grew and they watched each other.

"Come on" Xavier said taking up the black wallet and the gun before leading twone who watched him to the door.

"You think they gon let us touch em'?" Twone asked walking out the door

"You ca' go swimming with em' if you want." Xavier said making Twone side eye him

"I'm straight onnat.."

-

(A/N: I want to write about them at aquarium but I'VE NEVER BEEN...I been living in Georgia since 4th grade...😔. I'll update the chapter when I do go so it look like Ik what I'm talking bout🥲)