3

*not edited*
3rd Person POV.

Antwone got out the shower and put on some gray sweatpants and and a white wife beater.

He's been thinking about what he could've possibly done wrong to his friend and his mind came up blank every time.

Picking up his phone unlocking it with Face ID he looked at the notifications

Sis🖤 twone we're going to see the fire dance tomorrow🙂!!

Niyah I miss you😕
Niyah come over I'm waiting for u😫
Niyah who you in Bali with???
Niyah Answer the phone

6 missed calls from Niyah

Shaking his head at Niyah who didn't seem to get the hint. He didn't speak to her after what went down with her friend group and Ki and Ri.

It was night and he knew Marianne was sleeping but he still left her a message back.

-

"Ion like how yo locs longer than mine. Cut it off."

Xavier looked up from the show he was watching to see a Twone standing in the door way with a straight face.

Xavier was 6'4 1/2. He was quiet guy, really didn't talk much. He was a playful person if he liked you but the chances of that was rare. For example he viewed Marianne and A'kira as his sisters they got the better side of him you can say.

He was a smart guy, he owned the clubs in Atlanta and Chicago that helped them clean up the dirty money. He was currently working on opening more in different big cities, his focus was on California.

He eyed Twone and put his focus back on the TV.

"Not finna keep talkin' to you fuck I look like." Twone walked away and Xavier eyes followed.

Twone hated when people ignored him and it seems like that was all Xavier did. It irritated him to no end.

He would understand if he was like Mir and just didn't like talking but he literally had no problem talking to everybody but him. It's been like that but Twone only now recognized because they were in a resort by themselves. Two different rooms of course.

The reason they were even together was because this was the last room available and they just took it.

Twone walked back in with snacks and sat on the couch next to him and just stared causing Xavier to side eye him.

"Like bro." He started up again even more irritated and Xavier turned his head.

"So you tellin' me you'a talk to everybody but when I talk to you, you magically mute."

"Ain' nobody mute folk"

Twone face turned into a mug when he heard him respond to the most irrelevant part of what he just said and Xavier to slightly smile and look back at his TV.

-

Xavier hung up the phone and placed it in his pocket.

He was speaking to Mir about the product that went missing and magically appeared in Kankakee. It couldn't be a mistake cause they got nothing going on in that area. Even though Mir was calm about the situation he couldn't say the same about him self.

Putting out his blunt he walked back in the living room and turned off the tv and put his focus on a sleeping twone.

Antwone.