8

here😒

*not edited*
3rd person POV.

It was the next week on a Wednesday and Mir, Shoota, Twone, and ManMan were on there way to Augusta, GA. They made a lot of money around that area and decided to do a random pop in today. People knew better than to fuck with them, but some people just didn't have the common sense. ManMan got in the car with Mir, and Twone got in the Car with Shoota.

Xavier would be lying if he said he didn't expect Antwone to be a off standish towards him around people. Shit he was standoffish towards him up until last week.

But to his surprise, that wasn't the case.

He was always next to him, touching him somewhere even if it was just his arms brushing against Xavier.

He was still playful around the group, still the most talkative one, but he was clingy to Xavier. Xavier was more than ok with that, in fact he welcomed it. He didn't even think antwone recognized what he was doing.

Turning on his indicator getting off at the exit, slowing down when he saw much much traffic was in front of him. When the car stopped he turned his head to the right watching Twone drink from the black Stanley cup he bought him 2 days ago as he watched the movie on him phone in his own world, eventually looking up when he didn't feel the car moving.

Today he threw hair hair in a ponytail today not wanting it in his face, showing the small stud nose piercing and diamond stud earrings on both his ears that were all hidden because his locs were usually covering them.

Looking up from his movie not feeling any movement. Eyes squinting when he seen how much cars were infront of them. Pausing the movie he began rambling about what he didn't like so far, Xavier listening and adding in comments here and there.

-

All 4 of the men agreed to stop by the one trap houses that were located around this area they didn't visit much, before going home.

Antwone was a very attractive person and Xavier knew this.

It was multiple girls eyeing him since he walked in, but he would be lying if he said it didn't irritate him how the one girl-Lyn has been throwing obvious hints at him since he set foot in the basement. First it was her asking for his help on how to bag and the exact number to stop at. Xavier peeped the fake confusion on her face so Antwone could stay over a bit longer.

Then she asked him about his nose piercing, it was a simple fucking stud diamond. Xavier was positive she could find one damn near everywhere she went.

ManMan and Mir stayed upstairs to make sure the workers were was doing what they were supposed to be doing there, and Xavier and Twone went downstairs making sure the workers were straight there.

Now Twone sat next to him smoking his blunt highly irritated that Lyn wouldn't leave him alone, and the time he did go to help her she touched up on his arm. Twone was nice, but he didn't like people to touch him, it made him feel weird. Especially when he was just trying to be helpful in a way.

From the corner of his eye he could see the girl walking back over more than likely to ask for his help..again. Watching as Twone got up and walked away Xavier shook his head.

"You kno' when he comin' back? I need to ask him sum?" Lyn spoke watching Twone's back as he walked away.

"You slo' asum?"

Xavier spoke up watching as she watched him taken back.

"I just need hel-"

"If you eva' need that much help you ain' suppose ta' be hea' lil folk. It ain' that difficult ta' bag. Let me kno' if I need to get you up on outta hea'."

"I'll just figure it out.." Lyn spoke lowly walking back over to her area seeing how deadass serious he was

"Fuck niggas on." Xavier mumbled to his self getting up and walking up the stair case in the direction a irritated Twone went.

closing the basement door behind him he walked in the direction of the hallways, taking a quick look in the 2nd kitchen where the beginners learned how to looking away when he seen ManMan behind directly behind a girl brown skin girl with his head down a bit obviously speaking to her.

Ain' my business.

Xavier said in his head walking away.

He walked around for a while and ended in in the back yard opening the slide door a bit surprised at how dark it was outside. Pulling out his phone to see the time- 8:39pm.

Walking the the direction where he heard sounds, Antwone stood on his phone swiping through TikTok turning around blowing smoke out his mouth when he heard footsteps.

He mugged Xavier as he took the blunt from his hand taking a pull, but didn't take the move to stop him. Taking another pull he slightly looked down making eye contact with Twone's low eyes.

Grabbing him by the neck, bringing him closer and blowing the smoke in his mouth, watching him blow it back out. Xavier gave him back the blunt occasionally pulling from it when Antwone put it up to his lips.

Xavier now watched him put the end of the blunt out, looking back up at him when he was done. He watched Xavier with unintentionally low eyes and Xavier felt his dick jump.

"Wassup baybe?"

Bringing Xavier's face down a bit connecting their lips. Xavier's hands rested his on his waist, keeping the slow pace of the kiss. Pulling away when he was out of breath placing kisses on his Jaw, eventually leading to his neck. Xavier groaned feeling him softly suck on his neck.

Xavier didn't know if he was leaving any marks and he honestly didn't care. Lifting his head back up connecting their lips once again one of Xavier hands left his waist and went to his throat. Feeling Antwone's hand go downward, he dis connected the kiss feeling his hand touch his dick.

"I'm horny."

Running he tongue across his bottom lip Xavier watched as he watched him with 'fuck me' eyes.

"We ain' home right na' baybe."

"But I'm horny."

"Mmm"

Oh