4

*not edited*
3rd Person POV.

Xavier woke up from his sleep reaching over and turning off the alarm on his phone. It was 10:00pm and they had a deal to make, it was set up in the new strip club he opened a few weeks before they went to Bali. He needed to be there at 11:30.

Staring at the white ceiling he felt the same feeling he's been feeling for the past 3 weeks.

Annoyance.

Antwone had been ignoring him, and it was staring to piss him off.

Now, it would've been different if he didn't like what happened, but Shoota knew that wasn't the case.

Especially with twone waking him up the next morning by kissing all on his neck, obviously wanting more. Which Xavier gave with absolutely no complaint.

Getting up he turned off his fan and the AC before making his way to the bathroom. He brushed his teeth before wetting a wash rag and wiping his face. Taking off his clothes he made his way to the shower he didn't like his showers too hot or too cold.

He settled for the middle.

-

Antwone felt...well he didn't know how to feel.

But he knew he felt angry at his self.

He didn't even know what he was thinking in the first place. Why would he do that? Why would he agree?

It wasn't right.

Xavier was a man, and so was he. It wasn't right.

Antwone felt..no. He knew his mother would've hated him if she knew it was even a possibility he was into a man.

She pushed the topic multiple times when he was a child always telling him one thing that kept repeating in his mind. 'It's wrong.'

It made Antwone sad to even think about, she was his best friend when she was alive and he felt like she still held a place in his heart.

So he felt.

Daisha—Twone's mom had what he would call a... unique way of of parenting.

She would beat him, though it hurt him and sometimes left marks he had to cover, she did it because she loved him.

He knew this, because it's what she always told him.

Antwone very much blindsided to the evil intentions of his mother. All the pain and torture she put him through. She even put him in the hospital twice, it was all because she loved him. She never failed to remind him after she hit him.

Even though he would never hurt her, he loved her. Everybody just showed their love different and he was okay with that.

She wanted what was best for him.

-

Twone spoke to the man negotiating prices. The buys asked for 'the best' and that's exactly what He, ManMan, Mir, and Xavier got for them. 95% pure cocaine.

Xavier re-lit his blunt, he was sitting next to twone but his eyes focused on one man, Gee.

He was a brown skin man, a few tattoos scattered on his left arm, with a low fade.

Gee was starting to piss him off.

Shoota has been watching this man for 15 minutes, and he has yet to take his eyes off of Antwone.

Xavier wanted to take his eyes out his fucking head. Slightly smirking at the thought as he blew the smoke out his mouth.

Leaning back on the couch Xavier shifted closer to Twone and made his self comfortable in a man spread. His arm rested on the empty space behind twone, he was sitting up. Shoota could've wrapped the arm around him but he settled for what he could take at the moment.

It seemed to grab the man's attention because Gee's eyes shifted over to Xavier, he was met with a mug.

Satisfied knowing the man obviously caught the hint to stop staring. Xavier inhaled the smoke from the blunt eyes landing on Twone listening to him

"You ask fa' the best, we made the best. Ain' no fucking 80% nigga." Twone's voice spoke a slight attitude laced in between the words.

Twone eyes shifted to the right feeling heavy eyes on him. His eyes immediately connecting with Xavier who was already watching him. That barely lasted 20 seconds before twone looked away.

Antwone was easy to read when you knew him, and Shoota could see something was bothering him. He didn't know what it was exactly, he was perfectly fine in Bali and only started acting like this when they returned back to Atlanta. But Antwone had the game fucked up if he thought Shoota was just finna drop it.

They was gon talk rather he liked it or not.

-

Short chapter makes the roof of my mouth itch for y'all.

They gon get longer as the story goes on tho. You could say this is a ice breaker? Ig? Idfk

 You could say this is a ice breaker? Ig? Idfk