14

Shortish chapter

*not edited*
3rd Person POV.

1 weeks later the 4 men walked in the club with A'kira and Marianne behind them.

The girls almost never came with them especially on business, but they mostly here because they haven't seen Twone in a while.

A'kira also wanted to drink a bit and dragged Marianne out with her.

"We gon' be up inna vip area. If y'all need sum ask one'a tha' body guards." Mir said and pointed to the 2 men that would be making sure A'kira and Marianne was straight. "Y'all ca' come up when eva' it's be more niggas wit' us tho."

I said simply knowing Ri-Marianne, wasn't a big fan of being around a lot of people, men especially. A'kira had no problem checking somebody if they got out'a place, man or not.

Mir gave A'kira a hug and moved on to Ri. It was a clear difference in both hugs. He gave Ri a soft kiss.

"I luh you princess." He spoke watching her.

She looked good tonight. A pink mini bodycon dress, and her pink heels he got for her last week. He was obsessed and in love with her, dangerously so, everybody around them knew it.

"I love you too Mir." She smiled up at him.

He let her go after a bit, not wanting to be late.

Twone stood next to Xavier, never straying too far. He felt better, a lot better actually.

He liked cooking with Xavier, and he taught him how to make something new everyday, literally. Today he taught him how to make strawberry crunch cheesecake. All the desserts they made were good but he liked that one the most.

Xavier stood watching him, the nightclub was dim but he could see twone somewhat clearly. He had come out of his shell with him. A lot. He felt like they time they spent doing something they both enjoyed contributed to that. He was smiling a lot more and that made Xavier happy to see.

He pulled Twone back and he was pressed directly against his front. His head went in his neck honestly not caring if anyone saw, he wished a mf would say sum. He placed a kiss on his neck and lifted his head out his neck, letting his waist go when they started moving.

ManMan too focused on A'kira, Mir was the only person that peeped. He shook his head at the fact Xavier finally deciding to stop, as he would call it, 'being a bitch'.

ManMan, Shoota, Mir, and Twone walked up to the V.I.P area that was cut off for the night. They immediately caught the attention of the 3 men who were already sitting. It was obvious they weren't from here, down to the difference in jewelry.

If it one thing Nas wasn't, was stupid. He wasn't about to come to the East without back up on hand if needed. A few more of his group walking around the club, some waiting outside. He immediately got to studying the 4 as they walked in.

The four men sat down opposite, so they were facing the three other men. They wore multiple links around their neck's, rings, and watches; a bit of diamonds here and there but all 21k-24k pure gold, Compared to the iced out diamonds they had on.

"Fuck goin folk." Antwone like always started the conversation and the men got to business.

-

Marianne and A'kira both sipped on their drinks as Ki already explained to her what happened leaving out ManMans name. She didn't want to give them a different view of him because in reality he was a good friend.

"Daddy say they wanna get married on a island." Ri said referring to their mother and father who recently proposed

Ki responded engaging in conversation and getting a refill when they were both done. They both got up wanting to get to a move quiet place and they headed to the set of stairs that led to the vip area. The guards at the stairs stepped away letting them pass, recognizing their face.

"It depends on where you go. People in Compton mostly buy the same shit people in Crenshaw buy. People in Beverly Hills go fa' the most higha' up shit, Rich white people lookin' for new ways to spend money, new shit to try. It's all bout the strategy you kno' na' mean?" Nas spoke setting the deal out

All the heads turned when heels were heard walking up the stairs cutting Nas off. When Ri and Ki got in the section they watched the men back awkwardly.

"Hello..." Ri spoke surprisingly earning a greeting back from the unknown men.

"wassup mama" Mir spoke up watching her, Ri smiled at him.

"We just came to get from the crowd down stairs." Ki spoke calmly

A'kira connected her hands with her sister leading her to the small bar in the corner leaving the men to be.

Nas eyes following the one in the black dress.

" 'dats my lady and ha' sista, they ain't worried bout us" Mir spoke up and Nas turned his head back to focus.

"Fasho." He spoke up and got back to what he came here for.

back with the group, how we feel about it