15

*not edited*
3rd Person POV.

Xavier took a pull from the blunt, they did a product exchange at the end of the deal. Xavier couldn't lie, Cali weed was sum else.

It was very obvious Nas was a friendly person.

If he felt like they were fucking around he would've got up and left, luckily that wasn't the case. He heard things about the 4 men that ran the east but never made a move. He heard just as much about them as they heard about him. But you couldn't do as much research with a street name, they all took their chances.

The deal went good. They would be making a multiple businesses together in local hotspots in both the east and west. They would start building the 'clubs' and 'restaurants' around next week, and even though they didn't have too both agreed to split the bill for building each place. It was just as much theirs as it was the others. So therefore if the deal went bad, everything would shut down until one bought it out.

Xavier and Twone were both high out of their mind's hotboxing in the car that was in his parking garage. Make it worse the only thing they ate was cheese cake today, but they had food in the fridge from yesterday.

He watched as Twone licked the rolling paper, sealing it off.

He could feel his dick rise in his pants.

Twone put it in the door for later and continued to smoke his blunt that was now about to finish. Both finishing around the same time, put the end of the blunt out and opening the door, smoke immediately leaving the car. They stepped out the car walking towards the elevator that would lead them to Xavier's home.

It seemed as if the elevator reached the top floor faster than before but Xavier knew he was trippin. Walking out the elevator they walked through the hall's reaching Xavier's door that he unlocked with a key.

-

Xavier sat on the bed watching his show waiting for Antwone to come out the shower.

Walking out the shower a couple minutes later in basketball shorts Twone watched the tv seeing they put out another season of the car show Xavier watches. He liked cars and was good at fixing them.

Looking away from the T.V not seeing what was so interesting in people cutting steel to fit the size of a car. Twone hung up his towel on the hook next to Xavier's and turned around seeing he was already standing up watching him.

They were still high normally Twone's high wore off by now, but that's what he gets for smoking 3 blunts.

He watched Xavier's face as he eyed him. His eyes staying in some places longer than some. Twone did a quick look of him watching the tent in his black sweatpants.

Xavier didn't even recognize Antwone moved closer to him until their lips connected. His breath getting heavier feeling twone run his hands on his dick.

Twone pulled away and Xavier felt like he was in a trance as twone led him to the bed sitting down on the edge on the bed. Antwone placed his lip's on his bulge kissing it through his sweatpants.

Pulling down his pants his dick popped out with Twone moving his head a bit not wanting to get hit in the face. He was thick, had a light brown mushroom tip, a few veins here and there, and a slight curve.

Xavier breathing got heavy as he watched as Antwone spit on his dick, wetting him and started moving his hands.

His gripped his length and moved at a normal pace ignoring the tip, repeatedly gripping harder as he got just below it the tip.

"fuck baybe, just like dat'." Xavier said moaning.

Twone started sucking on the tip making him throw his head back. Swirling the tongue around the tip making Xavier look down at him like he was crazy.

Xavier felt pre cum leave his dick, watching antwone get off off out. He licked it off, swallowing. Going back to sucking his tip a swirled his tongue around the tip again and started taking more in his mouth.

Xavier moved his hair out his face holding it in one, not pushing his head down letting him go at his own pace.

"Relax ya' throat baybe."

Antwone listened deep throating him moving his hand around the rest. Xavier moaned out feeling the tip hit the back of his throat.

Coming up for air, Antwone continued to move his hand around his length. Xavier felt his dick jump at how wet antwone had it. Going back down on him Xavier watched the mess he had as he sucked him off. The wet noises around the room as the tip repeatedly hit the back of Twone's throat. Taking it all down his throat moaning lightly when Xavier's grip on his hair tightened.

"I'm bout ta' cum baybe. Suck tha' tip fa' me sweet boy."

Taking his dick from out his throat, replacing it again with his hands sucking on the tip as Xavier asked. He swirled his tongue around the tip. Xavier felt his eyes roll to the back of his head as twone moaned sending vibrating.

"open yo mouf'." Xavier spoke feeling his self about to cum. He tilted Twone's head back with his hair.

His tip rested on Antwone's tongue and his hand gripping just under his tip staying in that area.

"Fuck I'm bout ta' nut."

"Fuck baybe." Xavier breathing out heavy and Antwone moved his hand jacking him

Without warning he came, moaning and watching the white substance went in his mouth, He watched as twone swallowed.

Leaning down connecting their lips, he pushing Twone's body back on the bed. Sitting up he put 2 fingers in his mouth and when wet enough he lifted Twone's legs. Trailing kisses down his neck sucking on his soft spot as he put a finger in getting a moan from him. Putting his other finger in he kept the pace trailing kisses down his body taking his dick his mouth, wetting him and focusing on his tip.

The feeling of Xavier finger moving in him and getting head at the same time was. Xavier left his other hand to move around the tip. Moving his mouth down to his balls, sucking gently.

Twone felt his the overstimulating feeling as he cum from all 3 of the feelings he was feeling at once.

Standing up Xavier sat down on the bed pulling Twone on top of him. Leaning back a bit so he can see he angled his dick sticking the tip making Twone's moan and he inched his self in him.

Oh!