24

Pookie I love y'all sm🤭

3rd Person POV.
*not edited*

"I'm thinking about sellin the house. " Twone spoke lowly referring to his moms house he still made sure was in good shape. Well he used to...

"You can if you feel comfortable with dat' baybe." Xavier responded back walking out the bathroom going to this dresser, throwing his dirty clothes in the hamper.

When they got to Chicago they just settled on just ordering some food, they decided on pizza. Both went to Xavier's house seeing it was the closet to the airport.

"...I don't wanna go by myself."

Xavier turned his head now watching him.

"What day you wan' go?"

"Tomorra'. Dats the only day we got off."

"Mmm.." Xavier agreed and laid down in the bed pulling twone close to him placing a kiss on his lips.

"I luh you so much baybe."

"I luh you Xavier"

He repeated back to him and Xavier tighten his grip on him seeing he was already halfway sleep.

-

"Don't be forcin' yo'self to do nun baybe. If you not ready to go in there we ca' leave. If anything you'n gotta go in at all." Xavier spoke as he watched antwone eye his childhood home

"I'm fine Xavier. I'm just clearing the house out" He mumbled walking up the door, Xavier not to far behind.

Unlocking the house and pushing the door opened. He looked around the small house. Everything looked exactly the same, the same spot she left things is exactly how it stayed.

Xavier watched as he silently started tapping his fingers against one another.

-

"Damn." Twone sat down on old chair. He was tired.

Xavier was in the kitchen putting the pots in boxes and he just finished with his old room.

Gotta start this fuck ass living room

He thought to his self looking around the small living room. Doing a double take at the hole in the wall, his body tensing up.

-

She gon be so happy I'm on honor roll

A happy Twone thought to his self walking up the drive way.

Opening the door and closing it behind his self making sure it didn't close too loud. His mom didn't like that.

Walking into the kitchen where she normally was when he came home slightly confused when he saw it empty. He knew better than to yell though, so he went looking. She was either in the living room or her bedroom.

Walking in the living room seeing her watching the T.V smoking.

"Excuse me ma'am.." he spoke up make her head snap over to him.

"Where tha' fuck you was at?"

"Um the bus was late."

"You think you ca' fuckin' lie to me?!" He watched as she angrily stood up.

Looking down his grip tightening on the honors certificate, silently hoping she didn't hit him today. He was already tired.

They both knew that if he was to ever fight back he would have possibly won. They both also knew he would never in his life hit her.

"Ansa me nigga, stop lookin at the floor like a lil bitch. You a fuckin' man!"

"The bus was lat-"

He didn't get to finish his sentence before a fist was sent to his face, immediately tasting a metal like taste. He didn't get to process before more hits came down on his body.

"You just like yo lyin ass daddy! Y'all some bitch ass niggas! You hea me?!"

-

"you tryna start the-"

Xavier walked in the living room cutting his self off as he watched Twone stare at the wall and tears falling. He followed his eyes direction seeing he was staring at a hole in the wall, which was obviously there for a while, before walking in his direction.

"Come we'a take a break. We gon go in tha' car."

He pulled him up by his hand stepping away so he can walk in front of him. Instead Antwone walked directly to Xavier, basically throwing his self at him. Taking his hand out his jacket pocket pulling him closer and Twone put his head in his neck.

"Ight baby..." Xavier spoke lowly wrapping his arms around him and it didn't seem to help much because he just started crying more, his body slight shaking because of it. He could feel the tears on his neck but that was the last thing on his mind.

Twone cries unintentionally triggered something in Xavier. In the moment his protective instincts shot through the fucking roof, the energy he gave off a lot more dominant than normal. He'd be lying if he said he didn't know why.

"I luh you so much, so much." he spoke lowly rocking his body all while slowly rubbing his back. "It's all gon be okay, I got you"

"Let me see you." He said keeping his soft tone, pulling away so he could see his face. Wiping his tears for them to only be replaced with new ones.

"You so beautiful babyboy, you so pretty for me... If I ca' make all go away I would I would I promise you dat. I'm gon get some people to finish in hea'. Okay?"

Xavier watched Twone nod

"Use ya words."

"Yes..." He spoke up and Xavier hummed at how well he followed directions

"Good boy." He wiped his face again

Walking him over to the door, opening it and letting his walk out first, not bothering to lock it when he left.

I plan on finishing this book this month tbh. I lowkeyyy wanted to write a BWWM book, type shit. But like I said I'm SCARED of white people because I watched that movie. Like if a white woman came up to me asking how fast I can run I will really cry cause that mean you want to control my body and be a track star😞.

I can do a book a A'kira, or Jamal and Imani. Or I can just write a whole nother book that has absolutely nothing to do with this one or masterpiece.

Y'all should give me some thoughts I like listening to y'all ideas tbh.

For the big back no lip ass hoe that reported my shit I low key forgot yo ass last chapter but my pookies reminded me😒.