10

*not edited*
3rd Person POV.

-

"ANTWONE!"

Antwone jump out his sleep rubbing his eye. What was happening quickly registered in his head and he hurried out his bed, rushing down the stairs.

Before walking in the kitchen he attempted to shake the tired ness from his body and face, not wanted to be accused of having a attitude and getting in trouble for it.

When he felt he good he walked in he kitchen

"ANTW-"

"yes ma'am?" He spoke politely and Daisha's head snapped up glaring at him

"Don't you eva in yo life cut me off again." She said and he nodded

"I'm sorry."

"Mm, you got work today?"

She knew Antwone sold drugs with his friends. She encouraged and took all his money-or what she thought was all his money, at the end of the week

"No ma'am."

"You betta not be lyin'." She pointed the sharp steel knife in her hand at him and he stared at it knowing she would use it if she felt like it.

"I'm not, swea'." He said eyes following as she put if back down

"Look more like yo' dad every fuckin' day. I see why you got his last name."

Twone never like speaking about his dad, he left when he was a toddler. He didn't know exactly how to respond to the statement so he stood there.

"Go get me my phone out tha' livin room."

Twone nodded his head and started walking in the direction, picking up his pace when he heard her yell at him to 'hurry up'.

He walked back in the kitchen handing holding the phone out for her. She put the knife she was cutting the chicken up with and snatched the phone out his hand.

"Imma go back upstairs I have so home work to finish." Antwone said not wanting to just walk away. He watched her roll her eyes and nod her head once.

"Okay, I luh you ma."

"Mmm" She mumbled

she rarely repeated the words back to him and when she did it wasn't under the best circumstances, but he was happy to hear it anyways.

He walked back upstairs ignoring the hurt that hit his heart and quickly left.

-

Antwone woke up out his sleep surprisingly not feeling the headache, he's been feeling when he woke up for 4 days straight. He sighed to his self taking off the cover raising his eyebrows at the new pair of clothes he had on.

How the fuck was I standing in the shower?

He thought his self taking the cover off fully, his AC on making the room cold exactly how he likely it in the morning. He looked around his room, eyes doing a double take landing on Xavier who sat in a man spread sleeping in the one person couch with his hands crossed over his chest, his back head resting on the back on the chair.