12

*not edited*
3rd Person POV.

Xavier rubbed Antwone's back, it was around 4 o'clock pm and Twone has been sleeping for about 2 hours as he watched the episode of 'SUITS'.

They were in Xavier penthouse, with Antwone honestly not wanting to be in his house. He didn't want attention, he didn't feel like putting on the act of being happy when in reality he was the complete opposite.

Xavier respected that and simple notified the rest of the group that he was okay and with him-calming their nerves.

He left his mother behind, yes. At first he thought he would be able to just let it go, but wasn't reality. It was easy for him to let her go, now he had to deal with the mental and physical scars she left on him. His eyes truly opened, he began seeing how much his mother truly hated him. It wasn't easy on him.

He honestly just...tired. Antwone was tired.

He needed to heal, but right about now he honestly he didn't have that energy. He just wanted to give up.

Xavier looked down doing a double take, watching Antwone watch him. He looked tired, and wasn't the sleepy kind. The light from his eyes were gone.

Xavier was beginning to think it wasn't there in the first place, it just being a act he put up when the group was around.

"Hi sweet boy." He leaned down placing kisses on his face. "You look so beautiful."

Antwone smiled

" 'preciate it, you look handsome too."

"Mmm." He leaned down and placed a quick kiss on his lips, getting up from the bed stretching.

Antwone stayed in the bed now focused on the show while Xavier picked up his MacBook and got back in the bed. He sat his back against the bed frame unlocking his computer going to the club's business account.

He felt Antwone move closer to him and he let him be scrolling through the gmail replying to some and ignoring others. Clicking on a gmail he read it.

The 4 had been trying to get a deal with a man that goes by the name of 'Nas'. He was one of the few people who never tried to get a deal from them and he was difficult to get in contact with, shit it took them 2 months to get in contact with the man. As young as he was, his name was big around the west coast. He was precise with his work, and much like them he didn't do partners.

It was one thing to have business on one the east but also having business besides clubs on the west coast a big deal. They couldn't just go selling shit where, and when they wanted that was the truth. A west coast nigga starting a business on the east was nothing. But if they started selling it was seen as disrespectful and on top of that dangerous, it was no doubt seen the same if they did that shit on the west coast. The streets was a matter of respect, staying out low, and out the way; people who didn't understand that didn't last long at all rather it be death or jail.

If it went the way they planned out in the head the 2 groups combined would be making millions a week-more than they already do.

Xavier read the email seeing he was willing to come out on the east and replied setting a time and date.

"Nas said he wan' see what the deal is." Xavier spoke up closing the computer after about 30 minutes.

His hands move down to take Twone's locs out his face.

"We'a go there?"

"Naw, he finna come meet us inna club." Xavier stood up again irritating a comfortable Twone.