18

*not edited*
3rd Person POV.

Xavier and Antwone weren't on speaking terms.

..Well more of Antwone ignoring Xavier. Antwone some how in some how in the span of 3 days managed to get attached to Kehlani.

Xavier sat on the couch in his normal man spread watching as Twone and Kehlani sat on the floor coloring in the book he got ignoring him. He looked around before looking back at them.

Robert was coming today to take her to Ida Mae-as a matter a fact; robert was supposed to already be here, and Antwone was pissed. Xavier did tell him about putting her in the care of Ida but he only told him today that she would be going today.

He honestly didn't think it would've been I big deal. He was wrong.

Hearing a knock on the door Xavier got up shaking his head at the 2 who didn't even acknowledge it. Walking towards the door he opened it letting robert in the house.

"They in tha' livin' room. Imma go upstairs fa' tha bags real quick." Xavier said and robert nodded going off in the direction where he heard noise.

Walking in the living room making the 2 of them look up. His hand ran through his hair as a reflex watching Antwone watch him with the meanest mug.

"Wassup Twone."

He tried to starting a conversation but instead got stared at.

"I name Kehlani!"

"Hi sweetheart." He smiled at her watching her smile back at him showing some missing teeth.

"Look picture." She said and stood up walking over to him handing him the picture and he stared at the picture she colored with all one color.

"It's looks...so pretty"

"Mhm! It's a princess on a dragon!-"

It was indeed not a princess on a dragon but Robert went with it. Xavier walked downstairs with 3 duffle bags in his hand, they may have done a little bit of shopping. He put them down on the floor walking over to her and picking her up off the floor.

"Xavy I color!" She shoved the picture in his face and he took it.

"It look so pretty princess. This is Rob he gon take you to Miss Mae okay?" Xavier said and she nodded.

"And you see me all the time?"

"Mhm imma come see you all the time." Xavier confirmed placing kisses on her face and she let out a high pitch squeal giggling.

He set her down giving the bags to robert and watched as she ran over to Antwone asking him if he'll come see her too. Much like Xavier he confirmed.

Robert looked down at his Apple Watch seeing it was almost his shift at the prison.

"C'mon Lani, Miss Mae and the kids waiting for you." Rob said and picked her up when she walked over to him.

Xavier walked them to the door watching as she waved at him with a grin from in Robert hands, he gave her one back and stepped back in the house when she was outta sight. He closed and locked the door and walking back in the living room seeing Antwone pack up the coloring books.

He let out a sigh at him ignoring his presence and walked over to him.

"Baybe you kno' she can' stay hea'. We barely home 'n we gotta go to Chiraq in 2 weeks, then we'a go cali afta' dat."

"You could'a at least told me yesterday asum. Dat ain' coo." Twone said and walked out the living room making Xavier follow behind.

"Wea' you goin'?"

"To my house Xavier." He mumbled picking up his iPad off the bed.

He didn't feel like being bothered by Xavier right now.

Oh?