25

ngl somebody was finna get WACKED. Ig I can't kill sb no more tho.

Y'all must say thank you to this lady who broke the 66-66 tie

3rd Person POV.
*not edited*

"It's big house right outside'a Illinois. It's in Milwaukee-"

"Where tha' fuck is that?"

Sean cut off a already irritated Antwone making him stare at him.

They were in a meeting Twone didn't feel like being here but he knew if he missed It that meant missing information. He couldn't afford that because they were showing them the areas of where some of their people would be working. Like usually he was talking, he was used to getting questions asked by the person they were working with, he was cool with that. What he wasn't cool with was the way Sean cut him off, and this was his third time.

"Wisconsin." He answered the question about to turn back around and was stopped

Sean's face turned into a mug "It's a big house in Illinois." He responded

He was right, but we're the 4 men about to give them the location to the main distribution? Fuck no.

"Mhmm"

"Why we can't get the lo to dat one?"

"Ion like yo tone" Twone said in his regular calm and soft tone of voice

That made Sean step up to him, and that made everybody else watch him like he was crazy including Nas and his people.

Somebody that was friendly, and always have fun in some way didn't belong in the game. He sure as hell didn't want to work with him but he wasn't in charge here. He saw Twone as a pushover, and like many people that's were he went wrong.

"Aye-" Nas spoke up and Sean ignored him

"Do sum bou-" Sean spoke up and before he finish his sentence he got cut off feeling a fist hit his face. Which immediately made the rest of the men in the room stood up.

Workers from down stairs looked at each other a confused hearing stuff falling, and men yelling from upstairs. A few wanting to know what was going on but knew better than to go check.

A couple minutes later a pissed off Antwone walked down the stairs and walked straight out the door unintentionally slamming it behind him.

"I'll let him take dat' anga' out on me...my man my man my man" Lexi, one of the baggers mumbled quietly making the friend next to her laugh a lil bit