19

TELL A FRIEND TO TELL A FRIEND🤣

3rd Person POV.
*not edited*

ManMan silently side eyed Xavier as he stepped over the dead body. Shaking his head he followed Xavier back to his 2023 Escalade ESV V-Series.

Xavier had a bad temper, and when that happened he got trigger happy. It was clear as day where he got his nickname from.

"You straight folk?" ManMan asked

The two were out looking for somebody, which they obviously found. But the people around Xavier could see how frustrated he's been this past week, of course they tried to get answers but in return he started at them and dismissed the topic.

"I'm straight." Xavier said blowing the smoke out his mouth and putting the car in driver.

-

The two men walked in the warehouse, ManMan eyes a few ladies on their way up to where the rest of the group was.

"Bih bad as fuck, you won' hit dat?" He asked looking back at the woman that passed.

"Straight onnat."

His head snapped in the direction of Xavier looking at him crazy.

"Tweaked out on foenem."

Xavier shook his head walking in the 'living room'.

He nodded his dead at Nas and 2 people he had with him.

"Where Mir at?" ManMan asked the question on Xavier's mind

"His girl was hungry, so he left. Said he comin' back inna minute."

They nodded knowing he more than likely went to get her something to eat.

Xavier looked around the room his eyes resting on the man he has yet to get in contact with for the pass week.

Twone, who was in his world on the couch. He sat in a man spread focused on counting the money, dressed in a casual black Nike tech zip up hoodie, the matching sweatpants, and Air Jordan 4 Retro SE GS 'Black Canvas'.

ManMan made his way out the room and Xavier made his way towards the couch. He sat down shaking his head at the lack of acknowledgment.

"Twone."

"Was' good bro?" He mumbled putting a rubber around the stack of money, picking up the rest to count.

"Who ya bro? Lemme talk ta' you real quick."

"Talkin' right na, ain't it? We in tha' middle of a cordial conversation."

Xavier stared at him for a minute unknowingly tapping his index finger against his thumb.

"Gon be mad as fuck if take yo ass up out dis room."

"Bitch fuck you."

Xavier nodded his head putting the money back in his hand.

"Yo car ain' outside. I'a go in my car and if you ain' in next to me in 20 minutes imma come in here for yo' ass."

Xavier stood pulling his pants that were falling up. He had on simple black jeans and a black essential hoodie.

"Imma catch y'all tomorra'." He spoke up dapping up the people in the room before walking out.

-

"You seem stressed.."

Xavier stood by the door ignoring the girl who's name he honestly didn't know. She'd been talking his head off for and it was obvious her intentions weren't friendly...quite the opposite.