9

*not edited*
3rd Person POV.

It's been 4 days and Antwone has yet to answer the phone.

The group knew how he got when it came around his mothers time of death. But they we're starting to get worried, more than normal. He would normally send a text or 2 and say he was okay but the fact that the messages wasn't even delivering were clear red flags in this situation.

They went to his house stayed for hours at a time and he was no where to be seen with his car still parked in the garage.

Xavier didn't know what the fuck was happening, he was perfectly fine one one day and then he quite literally just disappeared. Everybody could clearly see this was taking a toll of him, He was tired as hell and haven't had more than 10 hours of sleep and barley ate 3 full meals in the duration of 4 going on 5 days.

It was 4 in the morning at Xavier picked up his phone looking for any notifications and he saw the same results as he did for the pass 4 days-nothing.

Phone to his call log he scrolled down a bit and clicked on the name labeled-Mo.

"Yoo." Xavier heard the man who obviously just woke up call out.

"Aye folk, my bad fa' wakin you up so early. But I need a favor real quick."

"Fasho, what you need folk?"

"Go on Twone social and tell me if he been active, all of 'em"

"Ight gimmie a minute."

Xavier sat on his chair in his living room impatiently waiting on Mo to get his computer out and get the information.

"Uhh naw, folks ain' been on his shi' fa' bout 2 weeks na'. Ain' open no apps nun."

Xavier ran his hand down his face and stared at the tv that displayed a black screen.

"Track his phone."

Mo did as told it taking a bit longer due to him being all the way in Chicago.

The only time he knew Twone went missing this long without giving a heads up is when he had to go to the hospital because he tore his ACL. Then again when dislocated his shoulder playing with his brother. But he kept in contact in second time seeing how worried his friend were the first time.

"Sending you da' lo." Mo spoke up breaking the 7 minute silence, and Xavier phone vibrated.

"preciate it Mo"

"Fasho."

Xavier removed the phone from his ear hanging up and clicked the location Mo sent him his eyes slightly squinting when he seen the location was at his house.

Getting up out the living room sliding on his black crocs before walking out the door to the black trackhawk in his garage.

-

Xavier got out his car parking it next to Antwone's car that been in the same spot for almost 5 days now. Touching the hood feeling how cold it was, telling him Twone wasn't in this either. Walking up to the door he used the key under the rock to open the door and closing it behind him.

Going in the kitchen seeing nothing he checked in the living room before going upstairs to the master room.

Opening the door seeing twone sitting there on the bed in a Nike tech suit, it looked as if he just got home.

"What tha' fuck you got gon' folk?" Xavier spoke up making Twone's head snap over to the door.

"What you doin' hea?" Antwone said and his head dropped back down making him sway a bit.