27

3rd Person POV.
*not edited*

Raymond opened the door looking at Xavier like he was out his damn mind. He was honestly convinced he was.

"Don't be knockin' on my do' like dat Leon. I am a ex felon, you triggering my PTSD."

"Paw you wan' een in dat cell fa' 10 hours. Let dat go." Xavier responded to his grandfather.

Ray mugged him but still let the 4 men in the house.

"CLEO!"

"Stop yellin' in the house Raymond! We're supposed to be living in a peaceful environment!"

"But you was just- ight." He mumbled under his breath leading everybody to the kitchen

"Huh?"

"Ain' say nun."

She turned around eyes widening when she seen he 4 men, hurrying over to them.

"My baybe's!" She gave them all a hug pausing them she saw Antwone.

"You! Where have you been!?" She asked basically scolding him with her hand on her hip. Everybody walked away making him mug in their direction.

"Had ta say in Atlanta, so Ian get to see y'all last time. Ma' bad." He smiled down at her and she, like always, couldn't resist smiling back.

"Come give me a hug boy." He let her pull him down into the hug, wrapping his arms around her shorter frame.

When they were with the greetings he walked over to the kitchen island sitting down as she started a conversation with him, pointing out the fact that his hair got longer, he smiled at that. He loved his hair.

" n' folks tryna tell me it ain grow." He took off his gray fitted hat

"You need a retwist tho baybe." She pointed out nodded making him suck his teeth

Now I'll be dead ass wrong to tell you yo grandson fucked the retwist out my hair.

He thought to his self putting his hat back on.

-

Xavier walked in the kitchen interrupting the conversation between the 2, he didn't really have much to talk to his grandparents about seeing that he spoke to them yesterday.

Peeking over Cleo's shoulder seeing what she was cooking, taking a water out the fridge before he walked over to Twone in a slight man spread, eyeing him. He currently had on some some gray sweatpants from a matching track suit from Hollywood hideout, a white shirt, and some white Oreo retro 4's. The matching jacket on the chair behind him because he got to hot.

"Well twone something had to happen to your hand, it's bruised!" She rolled her eyes focused on stirring the pot.

"Paw callin' you." Xavier said stepping in between his open legs and he nodded now looking up at him

Ray was just calling him to smoke, because when twone got high he started talking about aliens and mermaids. Was he about to get cussed out by his wife for smoking? Yes.

"Lemme get a kiss." He mumbled leaning down placing a kiss on his face.

You cannot trick meeee

Twone thought squinting his eyes. Xavier ignored his look placing a kiss on his lips.

"Xavier get off dat' boy." Cleo said with her hand on her hip making Twone push him away.

"Exactly Xavier get off me." Twone agreed with her even though he didn't think about pulling away until she said something.

"Ion like how y'all verbally jumpin' me."