Extra chapter #1

3rd Person POV.
*not edited*

"All im sayin is...he could get it"

Was the first thing Twone heard when he walked in the trap.

Fuck I thought

He thought to his self a bit taken back.

But then again he couldn't be too surprised because of where he was currently at. He eyed the place a bit seeing a few eyes on him and a few eyes in the living room.

He followed and he could feel a slight jealousy raise as he saw a few of them eyeing Xavier who sat counting money. Walking over to where he sat, sitting his self right down next to him, causing Xavier to look up.

"Wassup pretty boy..why you lookin' like dat? What happen"

"They tryna fuck you Xay"

He eyebrows raised slightly before putting his money in the machine, trying not to laugh

When the counter finished and gave him the exact amount of money he counted. He pulled a rubber band out his pocket and tied it before his attention went to Twone.

"Who tryna fuck me baybe?"

"All of 'em. I don't kno' why, you ugly"

"Ion be ugly when you on dem knees"

"Naw, the angle different."

"Fuck outta hea' " Xavier said shaking his head, yet smiling

"Ian worried bout them baybe, you shouldn't be either." He said looking down at him

"Gimmie a kiss." Antwone said staring at him. Was he kissing him out of pure jealousy? Well, yes.

"That's gay." He said repeating Twone's words from this morning when he gave him a kiss.

"I'a slap the shit outta you."

Xavier eyed him as he laid back on the arm of the couch with his legs apart from each other, looking up at him with a mug on his face. Making eye contact with him, he shook his head slightly, he could see the jealousy all over him.

"Stop fuckin playin wit' me Antwone"

He mugged him harder hearing his name, the irritation showing in his face.

Xavier leaned down basically caging him in, his arm on the couch so he wasn't on Twone. Their face was close but not touching.

"What you jealous for beautiful?" He said lowly placing a soft kiss on his lips, Twone watched him irritated. Xavier could feel people watching them and he heard it go quiet for a second but he didn't care. "Hm?"

"Cause they watchin' you."

"What you want me ta' do pretty boy? They be watchin you too." Xavier could smell the candy he was just eating, along with the cocoa butter and the Dior vanilla cologne.

He could smell his cologne he wore daily along with the ming gum he was chewing on a couple minutes ago. Twone stared at him blankly for a bit before his face softened.

Reaching up, his right hand going to his hair pulling his face back down in a soft yet deep kiss. He hummed sucking on his bottom lip before pecking his lip and pulling away.