19: The party

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Zira cursed Sarah and Amani for the umpteenth time, underneath her breath as she strolled out of the house. They had manipulated her into putting and effort for the party they were heading to. She wasn't chauffeuring, she was to bodyguard them all through the period of time they'd spend there.

So as to not draw attention, Amani suggested that she wears something different from her usual clothes. The moment she had voiced our her opinion, Zira had declined almost immediately. Looking at their choice of outfits for the day, she dared not give in. There was more than enough skin out in display.

Sarah had adorned a white corset top, tucked into an army green fitted leather skirt that had a slit from above her mid thigh down. She had on a pair of white pointy Louis Vuitton stilettos. Her blonde hair was in large curls that dropped behind her back and on her chest.

Amani was dressed in a white wide leg pants, a white spaghetti strapped V-neck crop top. Her shoulder length brown hair was put in a bob with side bangs with layers around her face. Her feet were clasped in white sneakers. This was the first time Zira was seeing their hairs and to say it was beautiful, then that would be an understatement.

They had forced her to wear a half cropped white long sleeved bustier top that had her chest almost naked. She already had on a pair of black leather wide leg pants so those were still there. Her feet however were sheathed with one of Amani's white Nikes and had ditched her usual black boot. Her hair however was a no go area as it remained in it tight bun.

Mahmud had called for her so she sauntered out.

On reaching the gazebo, she tripped and fell on her face. Before allowing the pain to consume her, she first of all recalled the last ten seconds because being clumsy was not her thing, therefore she couldn't just fall on her own. Tilting her head backwards, Zira was met with Mukhtar's ridiculous face, as she would articulate. He didn't wait for her to fully get up as he sauntered away. Same as she didn't wait till she got up, before stretching her right leg and knocked him off of his feet, while still in her uncomfortable position.

She should be the last person he could ever want to come for because she doesn't play fair, she'll get him back and makes sure it hits hard.

As she was about to get up from her lying position, Zayn stretched his arms down at her, appearing out of nowhere. Zira glanced at his hands then back at him before standing up on her feet, by herself. "I don't like handouts." Was all she said before ambling towards Mahmud.

"Good afternoon, Sir."

"You wanna know what I admire about you?"

"No, I don't."

"You'll still hear it..." he retorted back, sipping on his tea or whatever poison he chose for the day. Zira mentally rolled her eyes at the man.

"You are lionhearted and much more courageous than I had expected. It's quite stunning to watch you get back at the kids whenever they try to get beneath your skin, without caring about the fact that you may lose your job because of it. Really interesting. Quick question though, why?"

"Because I don't forgive. I will get back at anyone that dares to offend me even in the slightest way."

"Even I?"

Zira paused for a brief moment before giving in a lopsided smile. Oh, if only he knew what was coming for him. "Certainly not you, Sir."

"And why is that?"

"You don't seem like someone who would purposely offend me, even if you do, I'm afraid I would have to stick it up my ass." The said man released a chuckle, sitting up straight, with his unwavering gaze pinned on her.