46: Ambushed

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Mahmud and Medina regained consciousness after an hour. Just for them to find themselves tied up in an abandoned building. The last thing they remembered was they were on a date then the whole place went dark. Before they could bring back on the power, the two lost consciousness. Credits goes to Aira, the main technician of the group.

"W-what the hell happened?" Mahmud asked no one but himself, yet his wife blessed him with a reply.

"I don't know. By all indications we've been kidnapped."

"What did you do this time—"

"—trust me. I didn't do anything to anyone this time around."

"Think again, Medina. What did you do?" Zara jumped over the broken window, thrusting herself into the building before wiping her hands.

They stared at her as though trying to recall where they know her from. It didn't take too long before it finally clicked, "Y-you're the captain," Medina said, trying to puzzle everything down.

Zara smiled, then rolled up her sleeves. "Good. You're not slow. But just not the—"

"—-what do you want? Money? If it's money we'll give it to you. How much do you want?" Mahmud said. He had a bad feeling about her the moment he set his eyes in her on the Eid party.

She rolled her eyes, shooting him a glare. "Can you not cut me off when I'm talking? It's rude you know—"

Medina didn't hesitate to cut through again, "—then get to the fucking point-" Zara's fist flew and landed on Medina's nose, causing severe damage. The little thread of patience she had was all gone.

"Don't ever cut me off when I'm fucking talking." She sneered as Medina threw her a death glare. She made a mental note to be careful with her words next time because she was dealing with a captain. Regardless of her gender, she was a soldier.

A soldier that seems to be an abductor of some sort.

A gun was cocked, before the wooden door flew open as a green eyed man ambled in, clad in an all black outfit. They watched him with shock written all over their faces as he walked towards them with an expressionless look plastered across his face. "What did I tell you about swearing, Zara?" Aaron glared at her playfully before she sighed the muttered, "Sorry."

"Agent Haroon?" Mahmud called out in disbelief. What in the hell was transpiring right in front of him?

Aaron smiled cynically, slipping his left hand into his pocket. "Nice to see you guys too. Except uh you got the name wrong.."

"What the hell is happening? Hit the nail already! If it's money you want name it!" Medina shouted, glowering at the two. Zara took a step forth but her brother dragged her back because he had no doubt his sister would knock her out.

"Be careful with your words, Mahmud and Medina." Aaron warned, playing with his gun.

Mahmud shook his head in disbelief, "I didn't expect this from you, Haroon. But what could I have expected..?"

Aaron scoffed. The audacity of the two at the moment was astounding. Just as he was about to drop the bomb. A rope dropped from above the ceiling as Zira swung down from above.

Credits goes to Zayn who insisted she had an epic entrance. Trust him when it comes to doing the craziest thing even in serious and dangerous situations.

"How about me? Did you see it coming from me? Huh?" She raised a brow as she dropped to the ground. If they thought they couldn't be more stunned, heck were they living in denial. Mahmud's jaw dropped as he left an electrifying jolt. Were his eyes deceiving him or what?