{DESCRIPTION}

Hello fairies!♡

So this is my first story. If there are any mistakes in my story, then I'm sorry in advance and, of course, point out my mistake. I will try to redo it. Maybe or maybe not it's your regular cliché story. So here you go:-

NAWAB SHEHREYAR RIZWAN FAROOQI is a 28-year-old and the eldest grandson of the FAROOQI'S. He is an arrogant and ruthless person for the world, but for his family, he is a different person. He is next-in-line, NAWAB. They are well-known NAWABS in PAKISTAN and very kind and helpful towards the poor and needy people.

INAYA MUSTAFA FAROOQI is a 22-year-old bubbly and cheerful girl who loves to read and write. She is such a baby. Childish and a mature girl at the same time. She is the younger granddaughter of the FAROOQI'S and in the NAWAB MANSION, every person loves her with their lives.

So let's see how their fate collides and whether they will overcome the difficulties or if they will fall apart.

A/N: So this is my imagination, and it's totally fictional. If there is any event or anything in this story, if it relates to any person's personal life so this is coincidental.

I'm not a Muslim, and yeah, I love every religion. English is not my first language, so please support my work and give your feedback.

____________________

Here you go,folks. The description is here. Be safe, be happy, and have only one life to live.

💟🖇🌺💟-imaginationstowordz

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

💟🖇🌺💟
-imaginationstowordz.