James

James had always been an enthusiastic scientist. He poured his heart and soul into his research, but he was no stranger to the darkness that came with it.

When he began his latest project, a study on the effects of the supernatural on the human psyche, he was prepared to be pushed to his limits. He had no idea, however, what he was about to unleash.

As he delved deeper and deeper into the mystery, his personality began to change. He became increasingly anti-social and his temper became short, as did his patience.

One night, after a particularly intense session of research, James found himself in a dark place. He was in a trance-like state, not knowing what he was doing or where he was going.

In his trance, James walked into an old graveyard where he encountered a strange, old woman. She told him that he was on the brink of discovering something powerful, something that could change the world.

With a warning to never speak of what he was about to find, the old woman disappeared into the darkness.

When James finally awoke from his trance, he was filled with a sense of power and fear. He began to find himself drawn to supernatural places and events, and his personality changed drastically.

He became increasingly violent, acting on instinct and no longer caring for the welfare of others. He also had a sudden urge to drink blood and feast on the flesh of the dead.

James spent the rest of his life as a horrific creature of the night, lurking in shadows and preying on unsuspecting victims. He never found out what the old woman had meant by her warning, but he knew that the power he had unlocked would never be forgotten.