Hunters-The Mango Flash

Three hunters, John, Sam, and Jack, had been hunting in the same area for years. Little did they know, they were about to have a night that would change their lives forever.

The trio had just finished up their usual hunt when they decided to follow a mango-colored flash of light in the distance. As they approached, they noticed it was coming from a giant, gnarled tree.

The tree was old and covered in vines, but something about it seemed alive. As the men got closer, they could see that the tree was bleeding from its trunk and that the blood was dripping down to the ground.

The hunters, feeling uneasy, decided to take a closer look. As they stepped closer, they heard a voice whispering from the tree. It said, 'Welcome to ance. Ance is a dark world where the trees are alive and the blood of the fallen flows freely.'

The men were terrified, but they couldn't look away. They were transfixed by the scene and felt like they were in some kind of trance.

Suddenly, the tree spoke again. 'If you want to know more about ance, you must stay here and find out the truth.'

The three hunters looked at each other in confusion, and then at the tree. After a few moments of hesitation, they decided to stay and find out what ance was all about.

Little did they know, that night would be the beginning of an adventure that would take them to the edge of sanity and beyond.

The story ended with the three hunters standing in disbelief, unsure of what to do next.