Knocking woman

It was Halloween night and the streets were buzzing with people in costumes and decorations. But inside her house, the woman was alone, curled up on the couch and watching a horror movie. It was her favorite holiday and she loved to watch scary movies, but this year she had no one to share it with.

The movie was getting to an intense part and she was on the edge of her seat when she heard a loud knock at the door. She jumped and looked around the room, her heart racing. She waited for a few moments before another knock came at the door.

The woman was scared, but she knew she had to answer it. She slowly got up from the couch and made her way to the door. She looked through the peephole, but saw nothing. She opened the door a crack and peeked out, but still saw no one. She was about to close the door when she heard a voice from outside.

'Trick or treat!'

The woman let out a sigh of relief. It was just a group of kids in costumes, out trick-or-treating. She opened the door and handed out some candy, then closed the door and locked it tight.

But as she returned to the couch, she couldn't shake the feeling that something was watching her. Every time the movie got to a scary part, she heard another knock at the door. She tried to ignore it, but she couldn't shake the feeling of being watched.

Finally, when the movie ended and it was late in the night, the knocks at the door stopped. The woman sighed with relief, but she couldn't help but feel that something sinister had been lurking outside her door all night.