A gnome Named Vincent

Once upon a time, in a kingdom far away, there lived a King named Baz. He was a kind and generous ruler, but he was often lonely.

One day, Baz was granted a wish by a magical creature, and he wished for a companion to share his kingdom with. The magical creature granted his wish and created a small gnome named Vincent to be his companion.

At first, Vincent was a loyal and helpful companion to King Baz. He would help him with everyday tasks, such as tending to the gardens and cleaning the castle.

But soon, strange things began to happen. King Baz found himself in a trance-like state every time he was near Vincent, and he felt weaker and weaker. He began to suspect that Vincent was up to something sinister, but he couldn't put his finger on it.

One night, King Baz was wandering the halls of his castle when he stumbled upon Vincent in his room. Vincent was chanting a strange spell and holding a small black object in his hands. Suddenly, King Baz found himself in a trance and he could not move.

Vincent began to laugh maniacally and revealed his horrifying secret; he was a powerful hypnotist and was using his powers to control King Baz. He then killed the King with the black object he was holding.

The kingdom was in shock and mourning, and Vincent was never seen again. To this day, no one knows what happened to Vincent, or why he killed the kind King Baz.