trois

Our lips molded. My fingers found his hair, gripping at his roots . He started to grind his hips against mine, but I immediately pushed him off with wide eyes.

"What are you d-d- Cal-- wha--" I was stuttering and gasping. Oh my god, what the fuck? He looked confused too, staring at the ground with his eyebrows drawn together.

"I'm sorry I-- it was an accident."

"Yes, grinding your fucking hips into my vagina is an accident, Calum." I crossed my arms over my titties. His expression softened when he looked at me.

"Cam, I'm sorry." He reached out for my hand but I moved away quickly.

"Don't touch me." I snapped.

"Are you mad at me?" He whispered, dropping his hand to the ground.

"You don't just kiss your bestfriend and expect her to be okay with it."

"Cammie, I'm sorry. It was an accident!"

"It was an accident." I mocked then rolled my eyes.

"Cam." He was begging now. He sighed when I gave no response, "I'll go then." He stood up, walking over to grab his things.

I was half tempted to stop him but I couldn't bring myself to call his name or get up. I let out a soft sigh when the door shuts.

The nerve of him, just going around kissing people. I was certainly not okay with it, because um.. why would I be? Hello! Bestfriend! Not okay.

I made a weird noise, shuddering at the thought of our lips together.

That was hands out the most awkward point in our friendship.

My head snapped to the kitchen when my phone went off. I got up and grabbed it, running my fingers through my hair.

From Calpal 👯: I'm sorry 😭😭

My reply was a sigh followed by me shoving it in my pocket.

Maybe if I ignore the problem, it'll go away.

I shuddered again.

He was my bestfriend.

It's weird.

=

lmao